• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.
Aug 4, 2019
I never understood when devs put out a buggy version of their product that literally doesn't work. I mean is any testing being done? At all? Some people have bandwidth limitations and wasting it on downloading something that works horrible is well.... lame.
Hard to understand "doesn't work", does the game not open on your computer? or are you just complaining about the bugs the game has? You could also... not download the game when it's 0. something... if you value your bandwidth that much I guess?

To my understanding most of the time these side scrollers/platformer games only have a 1 person team, at best you'll see a duo or trio working on the game but not much more than that. If you have problems with YOUR bandwidth or other limitations that's YOUR problem, imagine if devs had to workout every single possible limitation to accomodate absolutely everyone, wheres my Windows 7 Bandera™ version of the game?
So their only option to get tested is to post the incomplete product somewhere so people could give it feedback, while that does open a whole new can of worms and the problems that come with it, it's entirely beside the current point.

Reactions: fapderp11
4.10 star(s) 31 Votes