Vega Cifer

Oct 3, 2022
In the new Annie level, theres another soccer ball and goal and once you make the shot they start doing that.
I see thanks, ever figure out what the other one is? I read up a little, and apparently in level 2 Annie's expedition, there's a Giro waiting on the right of the phone? And if you take too long doing stuff she will get impatient..but idk

TheBoss756

May 5, 2022
I see thanks, ever figure out what the other one is? I read up a little, and apparently in level 2 Annie's expedition, there's a Giro waiting on the right of the phone? And if you take too long doing stuff she will get impatient..but idk
I might be wrong but is it the bonus animation during Mason's quest you can get detailed in at timestamp 7:37?

Vega Cifer

Oct 3, 2022
I might be wrong but is it the bonus animation during Mason's quest you can get detailed in at timestamp 7:37?
Yeah I think I found it. It's a secret animation seems like. Basically you do massons quest, but you need to also go complete the objectives after talking to Ruth. Ruth will get impatient and go to them

Aug 4, 2019
Someone should make a guide to unlock the secrets in this game or at least copy and paste what the zombie girl says in lv 14 or 15 because it's really annoying having to go back and forth to look at her tips, I don't know any better way to do it I might be dumb...

I don't know if it's a bug or not but the zombie girl is really fucking annoying because I don't know where to get her damn honey buns and she is blocking the way to talk to the bunny suit girl behind her like GODDAMN MOVE THERE'S A BUNNY GIRL TALKING!!!

Reactions: Aazkaal
4.10 star(s) 31 Votes