TheBoss756

May 5, 2022
Someone should make a guide to unlock the secrets in this game or at least copy and paste what the zombie girl says in lv 14 or 15 because it's really annoying having to go back and forth to look at her tips, I don't know any better way to do it I might be dumb...

I don't know if it's a bug or not but the zombie girl is really fucking annoying because I don't know where to get her damn honey buns and she is blocking the way to talk to the bunny suit girl behind her like GODDAMN MOVE THERE'S A BUNNY GIRL TALKING!!!
I'm pretty sure that she just takes money for the honey buns by just talking to her and for the overlapping that should've been fixed in the 0.7.3.1 update. Most of the secret the zombie girl talks about can be found in .

wisdomtooth

Nov 12, 2020
Unlock everything on the level (pull all switches), ignoring soccer net (not sure if it matters) and then you can fall through the top-right section as the image displays. You press C just outside of the hut.
Pressing C just teleports you back to the start of the level.

Aazkaal

Dec 3, 2017
So, the bunnygirl's hint for one NPC image is that I should make the witch (Rose) go back and forth several times, and then do "Mason's quest". Does it refer to football challenge (bring the ball to the net, redhead in yellow shirt gets fucked), or I'm missing something?

And if it's indeed football, would it work if I already did all football challenges before installing latest version (which made the bunnygirl unglitch and tell me about these images)?

Unlocks in this game can be weird sometimes, and I hope that I didn't accidentally screw myself over.

4.10 star(s) 31 Votes