TotallyNBot

Mar 30, 2022
I've heard the itch.io version had to be in quarantined due to files supposedly had malware or something that might infect your device. If it's true, it's best to let everyone know about this. If it turned out to be alright then awesome.

maismuffin

Jun 19, 2023
I've heard the itch.io version had to be in quarantined due to files supposedly had malware or something that might infect your device. If it's true, it's best to let everyone know about this. If it turned out to be alright then awesome.
Not because of malware but because there was suspicious login activity from the author:
"Regions this account has connected from: India"

Both uploads seem to be clean, but no guarantees from me.

Virus scan
F95 version:
Itch.io version:

Warnizon

Mar 2, 2022
About 0.7.3, here's a quick guide:

Mena's:

To unlock Mena's bossfight, you first need to complete the level 17, killing (i think) everything on the cavern, and then talking to a lady on the right side, she will give you a key, where you can go to level 5, and go to this place of the map that i put on the attachments, you will open the gate and you can join the cave where Mena is, but to spawn her, you need to talk with a lady at lv14, walk to the right past the golden gate, and there's a hidden room you must crawl into to talk to her, after that, you can now go to lv5 and fight Mena, good luck and enjoy it!

For Annie content, you probably need to first complete the entire game, there's saves for that, just hit ctrl + f and search the most recent save here, and then you just need to press "Extra" and then "More...", and you can enjoy it.

Thanks to abbazabba123 for explaining me how to spawn Mena correctly!

1720981908119.png 1720981916040.png

Last edited:
Reactions: satria

TotallyNBot

Mar 30, 2022
Not because of malware but because there was suspicious login activity from the author:
"Regions this account has connected from: India"

Both uploads seem to be clean, but no guarantees from me.

Virus scan
F95 version:
Itch.io version:
A hack on the account? That's a rare thing on itch, is it? I hope LAGS acquired his account back. Imagine building your community and all to be stolen or wiped away by some bottom feeder.

abbazabba123

Oct 24, 2019
About 0.7.3, here's a quick guide:

Mena's:

To unlock Mena's bossfight, you first need to complete the level 17, killing (i think) everything on the cavern, and then talking to a lady on the right side, she will give you a key, where you can go to level 5, and go to this place of the map that i put on the attachments, you will open the gate and you can join the cave where Mena is, but for me, i think it's glitched or something, since she doens't spawn for me, it's just a downed BIG lady, hot tho.

For Annie content, you probably need to first complete the entire game, there's saves for that, just hit ctrl + f and search the most recent save here, and then you just need to press "Extra" and then "More...", and you can enjoy it.

If someone know what i need to do to spawn Mena, please say to me so i can fix it here. (I completed the entire game and all the achievements ((almost)), and i beat hot sugar mommy too) View attachment 3831500 View attachment 3831501
For Mena, you need to talk to Regina on level 14 as well. (If you've unlocked everything so far, walk to the right past the golden gate, and there's a hidden room you must crawl into to talk to her).

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
"So why do they call them the Rape Mines?"
'Well, they were owned by our great, great grandfather Nathaniel Rape, back in the 1800's".
"But our great great grandfather's name was Nathaniel Johnston, Hailey."
'Hmm....'

Exalt219

Jun 27, 2020
So gallery's still bugged? Like half the images are still locked despite me seeing the animations already. I know this has been a long time problem for the game, was just wondering if these images have ever been implemented in previous versions or if the devs said that they're gonna address it eventually.

4.10 star(s) 31 Votes