Gravida

Aug 19, 2023
How can i trigger annie x mac in lv1 main game? For the first time i made it by accident, but after that i can't do it anymore.

WhenSoy2413

Dec 17, 2022
theres no 0.7 android ver yet only pc, and the creator is taking a rest due to medical issues, he said that the gallery has been removed and will add it back when lags is in better state

• Sad
Reactions: RockmanXDive

ZafiroX3

Sep 28, 2018
keep restarting that level until you can’t see the girl that’s standing up in the final room anymore, if she’s not there it means she’s in the bath and now mac will fuck Annie once he knocks her down.
How many reboots does it take to see that scene?

May 23, 2018
How many reboots does it take to see that scene?
No idea, took me about 5? To make sure, you are just restarting the level right, not the entire game? Just go in level, walk to table and you should be able to see if she's there; if she is, map menu, try again. Should take like a minute.

ZafiroX3

Sep 28, 2018
It's random, try it a few times and you'll get it. A save file wouldn't help you right now, cause the gallery's gone temporarily, though
It will take a hero without a cape who can modify the game code to unlock it, since when it is not available to unlock it is usually configured so that the option does not appear since it is in the game

fapderp11

Jun 20, 2022
It will take a hero without a cape who can modify the game code to unlock it, since when it is not available to unlock it is usually configured so that the option does not appear since it is in the game
Idk how complicated that would be, but consider the possibility that the new scenes might not even be in the gallery even if someone gets access to the 'animations' option, since it's unfinished. Would be interesting to see tho

4.10 star(s) 31 Votes