May 23, 2018
Wow, removing gallery, great idea.

For the erotic images, how do you actually view them once you've unlocked them?
Probably an issue they couldn’t get fixed. LAGS said on itch there was more they wanted to add in this update but they’re currently having health issues so released it as is so we didn’t have to go wait longer.

wow wtf, have to watch the opening each time? Says press enter to skip but it just makes the text go by faster doesn't actually skip the opening, you still have to watch them walk to the dude. Just dumb, that right there will make new people not want to play. I sure wouldn't.
For me pressing escape skipped it fine.

Greg_

Mar 7, 2019
Is the erotic images gallery bugged for everyone? Normally, clicking the picture enlarges it, but certain pictures just refuse to this, for example the double skeleton one, or the Annie spider one.

Reactions: Aazkaal

quit_warawara

May 25, 2018
anyone got their save that has Annie's expedition, I'm stuck really, I finished lvl 16 and still nothing pops up in my Extras

volg6

Jul 11, 2019
Does anyone have all the photos? when I started going through it, they broke down, some photos are there and others are not, and the game is over and I can't get anything. does anyone have a save with all the paintings?

Reactions: fapderp11

Juckris

Oct 2, 2019
so according to the zombie girl, she said play level 1 to see something interesting and I noticed Annie was gone when I got back to the surface but what else?
It appears that the stop signs are not just walls, but actual movable objects, at least the one that blocks your path towards Annie, after jumping and trying to topple it long enough it should fall and you should be able to jump over it and reach her, there is something to see there

Lumenarian

Apr 29, 2017
Is the erotic images gallery bugged for everyone? Normally, clicking the picture enlarges it, but certain pictures just refuse to this, for example the double skeleton one, or the Annie spider one.
I'm running into this same problem

Smith Ryoma

Oct 17, 2022
It appears that the stop signs are not just walls, but actual movable objects, at least the one that blocks your path towards Annie, after jumping and trying to topple it long enough it should fall and you should be able to jump over it and reach her, there is something to see there
thanks also wtf so much weird lore

Smith Ryoma

Oct 17, 2022
lol Annie joined in

Lumenarian

Apr 29, 2017
I'm experiencing an even worse bug now and the pictures aren't unlocking anymore. Even though I get the popup saying I have unlocked a picture, if I go to the album it hasn't actually unlocked

I really like the art in this, but the bugs are making me pass on it for now.

Reactions: cyrodi

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
Probably an issue they couldn’t get fixed. LAGS said on itch there was more they wanted to add in this update but they’re currently having health issues so released it as is so we didn’t have to go wait longer.

For me pressing escape skipped it fine.
ok thank you, I thought I tried that but will try it again if I did.

JolaZZ23

Jul 28, 2021
So where's what's new in the update? I don't understand, could someone guide me how to unlock it in the game?

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
what do the sweets in the witch level do again? Its been a while since i played but if i remember correctly if you collect all 4 of them in a certain amount of time you get like a secret item or something?

fapderp11

Jun 20, 2022
Sure wish we got a detailed changelog

New stuff:
Can talk with the girl in level 15 to unlock Annie levels
Annie gameplay, 3 maps? A couple of other unlockable maps that don't do anything
Squid
Zombie
Zombie x2
Worm
Worm x2
Bat
Animation gallery no longer accessible
The names and story changed and they're both turbo sluts now(???)
All seems correct, but what do u mean by turbo sluts?

Gman360

Feb 5, 2018
Do i need to start a new game ? becouse there is no girl at lvl 15 and when i play lvl 1 ,annie disappears and there is nohing i can do on the surface

4.10 star(s) 31 Votes