bastorra

Feb 23, 2021
Sure wish we got a detailed changelog

New stuff:
Can talk with the girl in level 15 to unlock Annie levels
Annie gameplay, 3 maps? A couple of other unlockable maps that don't do anything
Squid
Zombie
Zombie x2
Worm
Worm x2
Bat
Animation gallery no longer accessible
The names and story changed and they're both turbo sluts now(???)

Reactions: fapderp11

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
wow wtf, have to watch the opening each time? Says press enter to skip but it just makes the text go by faster doesn't actually skip the opening, you still have to watch them walk to the dude. Just dumb, that right there will make new people not want to play. I sure wouldn't.

Reactions: Dullss

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
Sure wish we got a detailed changelog

New stuff:
Can talk with the girl in level 15 to unlock Annie levels
Annie gameplay, 3 maps? A couple of other unlockable maps that don't do anything
Squid
Zombie
Zombie x2
Worm
Worm x2
Bat
Animation gallery no longer accessible
The names and story changed and they're both turbo sluts now(???)
Thanks for the info, how did you unlock the Annie gameplay? You talked to the girl that sells stuff? I didn't see an option. Please don't tell me I have to start a new game?

Sorin27

Apr 30, 2022
View attachment 1188393

Overview:
One day a man visits Hailey's farm. He told her about her father's debt and asks her to marry her. She refuses to marry him and tells she will returned the money. After her response the man told her that her father was a mine explorer and shares a map where he has hidden all his treasures. As those mines are cursed only people carrying his blood can enter those mines. He asked her to collect the treasure for him and gave them one month to do it.
Thread Update: 2024-01-09
Release Date: 2024-01-08
Developer: LAGS -
Censored: No
Version: 0.7
Language: English
Other Games: SurVive! College Brawl
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Known Bugs:

DOWNLOAD
Win 64: MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD
Win 32
(v0.5.2): - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac
(v0.6.2): - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD
Android
(v0.5.4.2): - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

Extra: Save -
PT-BR Translation*

Thank you Đảk Zẻo9 for sharing

View attachment 1188394 View attachment 1188395 View attachment 1188396 View attachment 1188397 View attachment 1188398
I purchased the game for android, is there a way for me to download the latest version?

TheUnknownPee75

Aug 24, 2022
Any Chance Of Getting v0.7 Save Game Files? Would Love To Be Able To Get Straight To The Gallery. Most Levels For Me Are Bugged And I Can't Progress.

wanky mcwankface

Dec 5, 2020
Thanks for the info, how did you unlock the Annie gameplay? You talked to the girl that sells stuff? I didn't see an option. Please don't tell me I have to start a new game?
The animation gallery being gone sucks. Also yeah how do we play as Annie? i don't see an option.

what worked for me was starting the tutorial level and exiting (not sure if this step is necessary), then going into extras -> more. Annie's expedition should be there with a short intro.

i only seem to get a black screen when selecting it unfortunately. Apparently animations are also there but unselectable. Probably bugged for now.

Last edited:

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
what worked for me was starting the tutorial level and exiting (not sure if this step is necessary), then going into extras -> more. Annie's expedition should be there with a short intro.

i only seem to get a black screen when selecting it unfortunately. Apparently animations are also there but unselectable. Probably bugged for now.
ok thank you.

Smith Ryoma

Oct 17, 2022
so according to the zombie girl, she said play level 1 to see something interesting and I noticed Annie was gone when I got back to the surface but what else?

4.10 star(s) 31 Votes