HornySensei

May 15, 2022
I mean that you need to knock him down many times near shopkeeper to get that animation.
But for mac x annie animation you need to take a look on mac's room. (if there are only mac and one girl it means that you can get annie's animation)
I manged to get mac and the shopkeeper animation, but no luck with annie and mac

May 23, 2018
I manged to get mac and the shopkeeper animation, but no luck with annie and mac
i got it by restarting the house level multiple times until the maid whatever girl is no longer visible in the room with Mac, this means she’ll be in the bath, now complete level as normal but allow max to down you.

• Red Heart
Reactions: HornySensei

HornySensei

May 15, 2022
i got it by restarting the house level multiple times until the maid whatever girl is no longer visible in the room with Mac, this means she’ll be in the bath, now complete level as normal but allow max to down you.
After a few (32) restarts I finally got it, thanks for the tip

blom123221

Jan 3, 2023
Here. You guys can watch the update status here... its very soon till the update comes. I am also sharing the current status.

Gameplay:-

It will be similar to Hailey's except instead of collecting special and ores, she will be collecting number of specific item like special egg, zombie blood sample etc. As she is not physically fit she used her brain and created and gear that will help her navigation those caves.

Her upgrades and consumables different from Hailey.

Upgrade 1 - Max Health
Upgrade 2 - Max Shield
Upgrade 3 - Rocket Fuel Capacity/Item Capacity
Upgrade 4 - Rocket Fuel Generation
Upgrade 5 - Attack Damage

Update for Annie:-

Character:-
  • Annie (50%)
Enemies:-
  • Bat
  • Pussywig
Levels:-
  • Bat's cave
  • Worm Nest
Shop (99%):-

1)Consumable:-
  • Bun and Cloths - HP and Shield increase.
  • Extra Energy Pack - Shooting don't cost fuel.
  • Teleport Charges - To return to point B (point you teleported to surface from).
  • Unknown Material - Gradually heal HP for 30 seconds and 10 seconds of super strength and invincibility.
View attachment 3040055
2) Upgrades:-
  • Max Health
  • Max Shield
  • Rocket Fuel/Item capacity
  • Rocket Fuel Generation
  • Attack Power
View attachment 3040056
Status Effects:-
  • Poison - Depletes HP overtime (100%)
  • Super - Super strength and invincibility
  • Frozen - Slow walkspeed (might scrap this one) (100%)
  • Bleed - Takes double damage
do you have the annie demo? the demo is over but i really wanna try.

LoliGamerBot

Apr 8, 2021
Hailey’s Treasure Adventure [v0.6.3]
Windows

Android

May 22, 2023
can someone explain what im doing wrong to get the mac and shopkeeper animation in the demo?
i knocked him down next to the shopkeeper many times but it doesnt happen, i tried to buy from shopkeeper during his knockdown before and after nothing happens

4.10 star(s) 31 Votes