dippiv

Jul 10, 2022
I'm so lost. There's a few missions that seem impossible to complete because the gate was backwards. I had to adjust the save file 3 times to continue. 8, 10, and 11 were not doable for me, and I have no idea how to use the elevator.
And 2 missions break if I load in. 3 and 12. Dialogue pops up but nothing comes of it.

NitroSM

Dec 1, 2018
Does the Annie Treasure game have the same pregnancy system as the original???
Havnt tried it yet but this is the description:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

From that last all caps line, guessing it might not include much or very fleshed out h stuff yet.

-MK-

Aug 24, 2020
Does the Annie Treasure game have the same pregnancy system as the original???
I thoroughly expect it to eventually
right now it has bats and worm/caterpillars (similar animation to Haley's) and one human.
it's currently released as an alpha test of the controls and mechanics, so there's extremely minimal content.
obviously has a few bugs, but LAGS put in a good workaround for the gamebreaking ones: teleport back to the start with your gear

bakkayu

Sep 14, 2021
The PT-BR translation has a problem that at level 3, the letters do not appear and I cannot progress without having to return to English.

Reactions: Kamanta1

dougredfield

Oct 18, 2022
the shopkeep in annie's has an animation? nice! (ahem...how do you get it?) cheat coins in and buy everything?
No need for that. On the map that has LSH's Mac, you open the door on Harley's side and take him to the shopkeeper, you try to buy something with her and knock him down next to her. When he gets up he will attack her causing the scene.

Đảk Zẻo9

Feb 18, 2020
No need for that. On the map that has LSH's Mac, you open the door on Harley's side and take him to the shopkeeper, you try to buy something with her and knock him down next to her. When he gets up he will attack her causing the scene.
i can't get it T.T

sbloser

Nov 17, 2023
i can't get it T.T
You just need to try it more than one time. I tried about 5 or 6 times. Also I can add information about Annie animation (the annie animation starts when girl in a skirt moves into bath, then mac hit you and animation starts)

Đảk Zẻo9

Feb 18, 2020
You just need to try it more than one time. I tried about 5 or 6 times. Also I can add information about Annie animation (the annie animation starts when girl in a skirt moves into bath, then mac hit you and animation starts)
Do you mean "I have to knock him down next to the shopkeeper many times" or "I have to play the game again many times"? T.T

sbloser

Nov 17, 2023
Do you mean "I have to knock him down next to the shopkeeper many times" or "I have to play the game again many times"? T.T
I mean that you need to knock him down many times near shopkeeper to get that animation.
But for mac x annie animation you need to take a look on mac's room. (if there are only mac and one girl it means that you can get annie's animation)

• Red Heart
Reactions: HornySensei

Askovan

May 22, 2017
Is there even a way to get the goblin 4P and 5P legitimately? Couldnt find a spot where that is possible. any tips?

great game btw. really enjoy the gameplay and the scenes.

-MK-

Aug 24, 2020
Is there even a way to get the goblin 4P and 5P legitimately? Couldnt find a spot where that is possible. any tips?

great game btw. really enjoy the gameplay and the scenes.
there's a hidden room where the goblins take the captives whose missing posters you find in various levels. you get the 4on1 animation there. (easiest place to get the 3on1 too. I think it CAN be done elsewhere, but takes extra effort)
I forget which map it's on, but it's been posted in the thread before. I'm sure you can find it if you search.

_josuegrc

Sep 16, 2023
there's a hidden room where the goblins take the captives whose missing posters you find in various levels. you get the 4on1 animation there. (easiest place to get the 3on1 too. I think it CAN be done elsewhere, but takes extra effort)
I forget which map it's on, but it's been posted in the thread before. I'm sure you can find it if you search.
It's level 15

4.10 star(s) 31 Votes