Balddog

Mar 3, 2021
how to fuck anna
you have to get impregnated with an egg of either a spider, scorpion or a worm, then you have to go back to where Annie is and lay the egg either behind her or in front of her. Then make sure that you move to the other side of Annie, within seconds the newly hatched creature will assault Annie instead of you.

Reactions: frid

Master9669

May 30, 2022
In how many weeks or months will v0.7 actually come out? I've been waiting for it for feels like years

STAC45FF

Nov 4, 2020
In how many weeks or months will v0.7 actually come out? I've been waiting for it for feels like years
Its has actually been an year since last update. But this month onwards some updates are there for sure. The dev was engaged in other games development from scratch.

Reactions: Kamanta1

SpiderMoose

Jul 4, 2020
does anyone know how to get the game running on mac? I have the mac version but can't get it to open.

CrewCrew_

Jul 16, 2020
does anyone know how to get the game running on mac? I have the mac version but can't get it to open.
I did some diggin around, ig other people had the same problem lol. try hopefully it helps. (if the game is like showing up as like a blank app then go onto terminal and type in "chmod +x" then drag the file into the terminal n press enter)

Last edited:

SpiderMoose

Jul 4, 2020
I did some diggin around, ig other people had the same problem lol. try hopefully it helps. (if the game is like showing up as like a blank app then go onto terminal and type in "chmod +x" then drag the file into the terminal n press enter)
thanks, I gave it a shot and it worked. runs not great but maybe that's a me problem lol

CrewCrew_

Jul 16, 2020
thanks, I gave it a shot and it worked. runs not great but maybe that's a me problem lol
Yeah, mac games run pretty bad. Honestly that's the whole reason I downloaded windows onto my mac in the first place lol. but I'm glad I could help!

OvaLoaf

Nov 7, 2020
Game ain't dead, dev is just working on their other project and that game just got its update so this game is now continuing development. Dev even posted a video with new features on their youtube channel.

Reactions: STAC45FF

Poggersq

May 2, 2022
Game ain't dead, dev is just working on their other project and that game just got its update so this game is now continuing development. Dev even posted a video with new features on their youtube channel.
link

4.10 star(s) 31 Votes