sanguis3k

Dec 5, 2018
yeah, just downloaded it and it seems to be bugged, I think its trying to force gamepad controls but no inputs are responding whatsoever when I use either the old keyboard binds or the xbone controller I have plugged in. doesn't respond when I unplug the controller either

Last edited:
Reactions: baged

Nazta_RECS

May 5, 2023
yeah, just downloaded it and it seems to be bugged, I think its trying to force gamepad controls but no inputs are responding whatsoever when I use either the old keyboard binds or the xbone controller I have plugged in. doesn't respond when I unplug the controller either
So you cant play it?

holaaeee

Apr 1, 2022
Can you provide the link for pc?

Reactions: sbloser

Uaredead

Jan 20, 2023
i

it loads but once the level starts it plays a little intro dialogue and then nothing responds, the game is clearly running because sounds etc are all there just I can't play it

I would if it worked but since it seems bugged I am not going to bother
It is fixed now, redownload it, lags posted a comment and said it is good to go now, and then if you had the time, please post the link

jlp333

Mar 2, 2018
i

it loads but once the level starts it plays a little intro dialogue and then nothing responds, the game is clearly running because sounds etc are all there just I can't play it

I would if it worked but since it seems bugged I am not going to bother
Lags posted a new update for fix

Wener

Nov 6, 2017
You can interact with the girl being raped by the brown goblin in level 15. I don't know if that's new, since I have not played for a few versions now. Anyone else knows of more of them? Lags says you need them to play as Annie.

sbloser

Nov 17, 2023
You can interact with the girl being raped by the brown goblin in level 15. I don't know if that's new, since I have not played for a few versions now. Anyone else knows of more of them? Lags says you need them to play as Annie.
just kill the goblin and watch the extras in menu

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 31 Votes