Dchla

Apr 20, 2023
For those who still can't get Anne's levels, you have to find the girls raped by the goblins in levels 3,8,13,15. and rescue them by beating the goblins
i was able to get all of them but cant get lvl 3, if its not much of a bother do you mind telling?

fapderp11

Jun 20, 2022
Do i need to start a new game ? becouse there is no girl at lvl 15 and when i play lvl 1 ,annie disappears and there is nohing i can do on the surface
No, that's part of a new secret scene. You have to go all the way to the left, til you reach the stop sign. Then jump towards it and you'll notice it will tilt a little. Keep doing this a lot of times and the sign will tip over, and you will be able to jump over it and go left. There you will find the secret.

fapderp11

Jun 20, 2022
what do the sweets in the witch level do again? Its been a while since i played but if i remember correctly if you collect all 4 of them in a certain amount of time you get like a secret item or something?
Wait what? I never knew about this

bloodnight43

Apr 2, 2023
y esto es lo que desbloqueas al rescatarlos

although it is likely that you have an error like me and when you open the two maps on the left side you get a black screen

Aazkaal

Dec 3, 2017
Noticed couple of bugs (less apparent ones; not talking about blatant ones, like gallery or intro playing every time):
  • If you click on the burger icon (as opposed to using dedicated "eat" button), you would get the healing, but you would get more burgers instead of any being consumed. Also, your character would still appear naked, but it's purely cosmetic effect. If you eat through hotkey instead, it would work as intended.
  • "Shopaholic" achievement doesnt' ever update, so you can only udpate it by editing a save file. Stating that in case someone tries to play legitimately.

4.10 star(s) 31 Votes