Bleary

Mar 5, 2018
Yeah it's unplayable you can't see the map . Every leaves a trail behind when you move . I did all steps correct
Did you unzip the StreamingAssets.zip? And if you did, check to see if it's double folder and the folder that contains the files that's the folder you want to put in the files folder in the com.LAGS

TKJM1234

Feb 20, 2022
About 0.7.3, here's a quick guide:

Mena's:

To unlock Mena's bossfight, you first need to complete the level 17, killing (i think) everything on the cavern, and then talking to a lady on the right side, she will give you a key, where you can go to level 5, and go to this place of the map that i put on the attachments, you will open the gate and you can join the cave where Mena is, but to spawn her, you need to talk with a lady at lv14, walk to the right past the golden gate, and there's a hidden room you must crawl into to talk to her, after that, you can now go to lv5 and fight Mena, good luck and enjoy it!

For Annie content, you probably need to first complete the entire game, there's saves for that, just hit ctrl + f and search the most recent save here, and then you just need to press "Extra" and then "More...", and you can enjoy it.

Thanks to abbazabba123 for explaining me how to spawn Mena correctly!

View attachment 3831500 View attachment 3831501
I can't unlock the door
Probably a bug?
Or I did something wrong?

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 31 Votes