InstantR

Aug 30, 2021
Same to me maybe a bug or maybe dev removed for new update story in future
I'm pretty sure there's some programming erros, particulary in level 14 and other levels where theres hiding persons. I have found the people in that hiding spot and talked to them with no jellyfish in nearby. Now, those people are nowhere to be found. Plus, I can't even reset the game in order to try do the thing the right way.

001VI

Dec 15, 2017
I'm using phone for this. Where should I put it?
Android\data\com.LAGS.HaileysAdventure\files
Looks like both the save and the gallery can be copied from the windows version into the android one and it will recognize it just fine. Just tried it on my systems and they were compatible.

Yuumochi

May 18, 2023
Android\data\com.LAGS.HaileysAdventure\files
Looks like both the save and the gallery can be copied from the windows version into the android one and it will recognize it just fine. Just tried it on my systems and they were compatible.
How about on Android 14?. I'm having a hard time moving that files because my device won't let me. I have a built in file app in my phone but I can only access it using Google file app

001VI

Dec 15, 2017
How about on Android 14?. I'm having a hard time moving that files because my device won't let me. I have a built in file app in my phone but I can only access it using Google file app
I have a Samsung Phone which doesn't allow me to have access to the Android folder from the phone, only from my computer, you may try that.

Sinfield

Nov 18, 2023
To everyone.. this could help.. only works on android I believe.. try tapping on your burger once you buy some.. it seems to multiply and break through normal health barriers

001VI

Dec 15, 2017
how do you unlock these animations?
First picture, all 3 animations are from the same secret boss you got the 2 chicken skeleton looking animations from. Go back there and just make sure you don't kill those mobs so they can gank up on you.
The 2nd picture, is from luring Mason towards the shop lady in Annie's Expedition, in the Inn map which is the tutorial.

Both situations can be viewed on youtube from the original creator on how to unlock them.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 31 Votes