poisonbug

Dec 4, 2018
These two Animations?
1. In Annie's adventure. In training level (inn) annoy shopkeeper by talking and not buying till she start saying same thing, then make guy come to her.
2. In level 1, go back to Ruth and Mason. Stand near them so you will cover their sprite. Wait there until Annie comes.

RexGamer142

Nov 17, 2022
1. In Annie's adventure. In training level (inn) annoy shopkeeper by talking and not buying till she start saying same thing, then make guy come to her.
2. In level 1, go back to Ruth and Mason. Stand near them so you will cover their sprite. Wait there until Annie comes.
Thanks

Mistic

Jul 10, 2017
How do you open the gold gate on the spider cave? There's a 'free gold' sign next to it
I can't for the life of me understand how to get that gate opened...

Last edited:

poisonbug

Dec 4, 2018
How do you open the gold gate on the spider cave? There's a 'free gold' sign next to it
I can't for the life of me understand how to get that gate opened...
Mena- lvl5 open locked door and jump on the rope, in the wall on right side is stone, above stone is invisible tunnel. you need golden key that you got from Ivory in lvl17. Also talk to Regina in lvl14 (behind golden door invisible tunnel you need to crawl) for her to appear.

KRZYSZTOF31

Aug 10, 2017
I don't have it

Mason Quest: Ruth x Mason, for this one you call ruth at level 2 annie. then there was a woman beside the red telephone named Melissa and talking to her. then complete the level and meet melissa again. If so, try going to the top of the cave

Archix_10

Jul 29, 2024
[KUTIPAN="Legolas'ass, posting: 13790835, anggota: 2235603"]
Pahlawanku!

Sekarang giliran saya, berikut data simpanan lengkap dengan galeri tidak terkunci untuk Hailey, untuk versi 7.2.
Ekstrak dan tempel ke folder "Users>Username>Appdata>LocalLow>LAGS>Hailey'sTreasureAdventure". Semoga harimu menyenangkan!
[/MENGUTIP]

Summer Dante

Sep 16, 2021
Did some minor tampering with my save file so it might not be the same with you guys... but... fuck it.
Here's the save file just incase, i got it from here so :HideThePain: .

Things I've found in Annie's Expedition:

West Hill Sinkhole:

[RED] 2 NPCs w/out dialogues
[YELLOW] Hanabi Masuo Soccer Sex Event; A Soccer net is located below the right chasm, if given a skull from a Skull Slug will activate event ( EDIT:This will spawn Masuo and Hanabi on the left side of spawn, at this same stage. Talk to them and Hanabi will hint out that there are soccer balls in other maps.), Complete this stage and move to another map.

- Once event is activated annie will have a "GOAL!" text right below her icon.
View attachment 3360405
Going to other maps with this, will cause Hanabi and Masuo spawn there with a soccerball near them/you, which you could juggle across the entire map to a Soccer net.
View attachment 3360212

Moonrays Fuckhole:

- Once you get the ball near Masuo & Hanabi (left side of spawn.), you juggle it to the barricade and dash to it mid-air since you cannot go past the barricade (from where my character is standing) and have to push the ball to the net. if you fail this you can just restart and try again.
View attachment 3360323

Sex Forest Cave:

- There's a hidden path containing a crystal, if destroyed. will kill all Zombies in the map, it also summons a succubus bearing resemblance to Suck-ass-bee from LSH :geek:. (interaction is just dialogue unfortunately)

- Masuo and Hanabi should still be at your left on spawn with the ball. If you find it stuck on a side, just keep nudging it since the ball is very reactive to contact and you could shoot/shoot near it causing it bounce back.
View attachment 3360349

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Bro really just gave it us! Long live the king.

4.10 star(s) 31 Votes