Nerd912

Mar 11, 2023
Does any one knows how to extract the animation or pictures from this game? Unity is hiding everything so well, I can't find them in any of the game folder.

Seikatsu Shin

Jul 17, 2022
Where can I find that jellyfish girl, I only found flying jellyfish
Screenshot_2024_0816_152157.png
Then how to open the rest of these photos, well maybe there are some that need to be looked for in Annie's expedition
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That 2,3,4 cum Is the one I don't understand, group sex? I've done it , but still locked

Last edited:

RexGamer142

Nov 17, 2022
View attachment 3936767
Then how to open the rest of these photos, well maybe there are some that need to be looked for in Annie's expedition
That 2,3,4 cum Is the one I don't understand, group sex? I've done it , but still locked
I think they're unavailable right now

poisonbug

Dec 4, 2018
View attachment 3936767
For Jellygirl, you must be captured and raped by one several times, than it transform.

Last edited:
Reactions: Seikatsu Shin

RonLuka

Aug 12, 2020
3 Questions, who is this npc girl in the middle? how do i get to this multiple animation screen? my game only has the standard one, and what enemy is that above the smiling ghost? are they removed? thanks.
1723847591702.png

poisonbug

Dec 4, 2018
Where you get this i searched but nothing found and, for you missing one, i know where to get it
Lvl14 :You need lure jellyfish in small cave behind golden door.To do so use teleport from closest place in main cave to small one. Then you transform it to jellygirl (explained bit earlier) and make special zombie attack it twice (it change colour). Than there hidden place nearby with Regina and laptop. Summon guy with last one, and lure jellygirl to guy. Make it transform as close as possible so zombie dont attack it.

4.10 star(s) 31 Votes