Imprimis

Feb 11, 2019
Is there a trick to the candy witch in the reworked new release? I unblocked the area, spoke with her, go into combat, hit her a few times with pickaxe/grenade, her health went down to about 90% but never progressed from there and seemed to go back to 100%. So thought maybe she was healing from me getting hit, so made a point to avoid all attacks, knocked back her snowball to knock her down etc, nothing. Just stayed at full health from that point on. So Im missing something or it was bugged?

Reactions: Anon_357

RexGamer142

Nov 17, 2022
Does the zombie girl in level 14 need to be unlocked or something? She's not there at all. Tried reinstalling the game but no luck. I'm on Android.

Artanis1

Mar 28, 2020
View attachment 1188393

Overview:
One day a man visits Hailey's farm. He told her about her father's debt and asks her to marry her. She refuses to marry him and tells she will returned the money. After her response the man told her that her father was a mine explorer and shares a map where he has hidden all his treasures. As those mines are cursed only people carrying his blood can enter those mines. He asked her to collect the treasure for him and gave them one month to do it.
Thread Updated: 2024-07-15
Release Date: 2024-07-15
Developer: LAGS
Censored: No
Version: 0.7.3.1
Language: English
Other Games: SurVive! - College Brawl - Lustful Spirit Hunt
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Known Bugs:

DOWNLOAD
Win 64: - - MEGA - -
Win 32
(v0.7.2.2): - - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac
(v0.7.2.2): - - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN -
Android
(v0.5.4.2): - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

Extra: Save -
PT-BR Translation* - Secret Animation Guide
Thank you awulye for sharing

View attachment 1188394 View attachment 1188395 View attachment 1188396 View attachment 1188397 View attachment 1188398

4.10 star(s) 31 Votes