RustyZ

Apr 4, 2020
I returned to lvl 1 and there is an audible fuckn noise coming from the left side of the map. After finishing the map, Annie moves behind the left barrier and cheers to something. Can I get there or what the hell is going on?

TheBoss756

May 5, 2022
I returned to lvl 1 and there is an audible fuckn noise coming from the left side of the map. After finishing the map, Annie moves behind the left barrier and cheers to something. Can I get there or what the hell is going on?
If you jump at the top of the barrier multiple times, it should knock it over. Once that happens, you can see whats happening over there.

Reactions: RustyZ

TKJM1234

Feb 20, 2022
if i remember correctly, you have to get fcked by two of them near the other 2, then you'll catch the attention of all birds
Nope... I already did that... 4 of them spawn in one place. Only 2 if they finishes its gameover

poisonbug

Dec 4, 2018
Where I can fight Sugar Cane and Mena? And how to find missing girl in level 3? I can't enter.
Sugar cane- lvl8. Find all cake peaces and it's open cookie barrier
Mena- lvl5 open locked door and jump on the rope, in the wall on right side is stone, above stone is invisible tunnel. you need golden key that you got from Ivory in lvl17. Also talk to Regina in lvl14 (behind golden door invisible tunnel you need to crawl) for her to appear.
lvl3 girl- open after you finish lvl 10. jump on chest.

Last edited:

Hexx48

Sep 23, 2022
Some bugs ive noticed in this version, not sure if theyve been talked about before.
1. Spiders that die mid leap have a hurtbox while dead on the ground. The body is also stuck with the mid leap pose most of the time
2. The basic skeleton wont grab you after a knockdown

Dunno if the dev reads here but in case he does i wanted to list em

OddSevenDogs

Jan 5, 2020
Some bugs ive noticed in this version, not sure if theyve been talked about before.
1. Spiders that die mid leap have a hurtbox while dead on the ground. The body is also stuck with the mid leap pose most of the time
2. The basic skeleton wont grab you after a knockdown

Dunno if the dev reads here but in case he does i wanted to list em
If you want you can report it to him on Itch, he has a bug report forum somewhere on there, he's always on Itch.

RexGamer142

Nov 17, 2022
My game just broke. After the opening cutscene, the screen just goes black and nothing happens. It was working fine just yesterday. I'm on Android.

Last edited:

Y4g4m1L1ght

Sep 19, 2020
Sugar cane- lvl8. Find all cake peaces and it's open cookie barrier
Mena- lvl5 open locked door and jump on the rope, in the wall on right side is stone, above stone is invisible tunnel. you need golden key that you got from Ivory in lvl17. Also talk to Regina in lvl14 (behing golden door invisible tunnel you need to crawl) for her to appear.
lvl3 girl- open after you finish lvl 10. jump on chest.
Thank you

4.10 star(s) 31 Votes