mc625

Mar 7, 2018
I don't think there's a scene for getting help from mason, at least for fucking hailey. But if you masturbate during the boss fight that's when I think her brother fucks hailey
Damn man that useless button that I used 3,4 times to get some animations was the answer all this time.

And all that gymnastic I did to get mason help was for nothing.

(Hailey looks pretty happy in the aftermath of that scene, now I'm curious about her relationship with mena's brother and what happens between them that made hailey kill him.)

Vega Cifer

Oct 3, 2022
Damn man that useless button that I used 3,4 times to get some animations was the answer all this time.

And all that gymnastic I did to get mason help was for nothing.

(Hailey looks pretty happy in the aftermath of that scene, now I'm curious about her relationship with mena's brother and what happens between them that made hailey kill him.)
Probably happy to get some human dick for once. That being said she does look pleased and going along with it in other scene endings too, but for "happy"? The candy witch scene she also looks happy I noticed. That and...she looked the same being fucked by that ugly bird thing too so..

Reactions: mc625

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
It truly depends on how the insects are depicted and on the insect itself, I feel like most people go the extra mile to make them creepy but I think that plays more of a role in indulcing a fear boner, the way LAGS did the insects it looks kind of cute, bees/wasps literally ejaculate honey I think that's funny!

Arachnid sex is good, theres alot of fetishes you can do with the 8 legged creature like bondage, egg laying, etc, while I'm terrified of spiders irl and would nuke half of my house because the little critter looked at me funny I've come to appreciate them in these kinds of games. Again it really depends on how they're depicted and which type of bug is in.

A damn shame! People missing out on the true marvels of girls laying eggs!

this is exactly how I feel about spiders, depicted in games I really enjoy the bondage and oviposition potential
do you know any games that feature spiders, ideally life sized ones does this game have them?

Reactions: Anon_357

J3R

Feb 4, 2024
this is exactly how I feel about spiders, depicted in games I really enjoy the bondage and oviposition potential
do you know any games that feature spiders, ideally life sized ones does this game have them?
i can recommend the only 2 that come to my mind, syahata's bad day and udonge in interspecies cave. i need to search for more games with that

Reactions: Evizzy89

LinnyTheIdiot

Jan 21, 2023
Note to self. you can go to C:\Users\Username\AppData\LocalLow\LAGS\Hailey's Adventure and edit the sexdata.txt and unlock every gallery pic once its fixed by changing 0 to 1

Reactions: Gilly45$@2

tylex

Feb 29, 2024
Note to self. you can go to C:\Users\Username\AppData\LocalLow\LAGS\Hailey's Adventure and edit the sexdata.txt and unlock every gallery pic once its fixed by changing 0 to 1
I'd like to add that some animations are unlocked through quest progression so you need to modify SaveData.txt as well although it is not as simple as changing 0 to 1 because the values are various integer strings.

I tried comparing my save file and the two save files uploaded here and I do believe the gallery really is bugged.

H-R-F-K

Sep 16, 2023
0.7.3.2 Android (i buy the game for this):

((This expires)

Reactions: Kenji4546

Bleary

Mar 5, 2018

Watch this video to install the game because you can't just install the APK and think it will work. The game will load, but when trying to load a level you will get stuck once it loads.

-> <-

Install FV File Explorer in order to access /storage/emulated/0/Android/data/com.LAGS.HaileysAdventure.

I added screenshots to help on where to put the StreamingAssets at.

If you don't see the folders that's because you need to run the game first, then exit the game, and then follow the guide to see the folders.

Lethal Flourish

Oct 8, 2021
APK

StreamingAssets

Watch this video to install the game because you can't just install the APK and think it will work. The game will load, but when trying to load a level you will get stuck once it loads.

-> <-

Install FV File Explorer in order to access /storage/emulated/0/Android/data/com.LAGS.HaileysAdventure.

I added screenshots to help on where to put the StreamingAssets at.

If you don't see the folders that's because you need to run the game first, then exit the game, and then follow the guide to see the folders.
Dude I think the files are set on private. I clicked it and it's asking me to request access. I Don't think you have "anyone can download " on

4.10 star(s) 31 Votes