Starcalled

Jun 11, 2023
I'm aware of that, just saying its an odd place to stop "crossing the line"
not really, imo. if we're being entirely honest with each other, 'bugs' are PRETTY FUCKEN WEIRD compared to 'beasts' like that Random Internet User said. you're telling me that these mfs wear their skeleton on the OUTSIDE???
it's an entirely different branch of the animal kingdom. mammals -> insects* is a pretty big line to cross.

also, egg laying is... not the most popular fetish out there, and yeah to be honest spiders are just kinda creepy lmfao i can understand not wanting to see one of them climb onto someones back and plow the shit out of her

*if your reply contains the word "arachnid" i will fucking BITE you

Aug 4, 2019
not really, imo. if we're being entirely honest with each other, 'bugs' are PRETTY FUCKEN WEIRD compared to 'beasts' like that Random Internet User said. you're telling me that these mfs wear their skeleton on the OUTSIDE???
it's an entirely different branch of the animal kingdom. mammals -> insects* is a pretty big line to cross.

also, egg laying is... not the most popular fetish out there, and yeah to be honest spiders are just kinda creepy lmfao i can understand not wanting to see one of them climb onto someones back and plow the shit out of her

It truly depends on how the insects are depicted and on the insect itself, I feel like most people go the extra mile to make them creepy but I think that plays more of a role in indulcing a fear boner, the way LAGS did the insects it looks kind of cute, bees/wasps literally ejaculate honey I think that's funny!

Arachnid sex is good, theres alot of fetishes you can do with the 8 legged creature like bondage, egg laying, etc, while I'm terrified of spiders irl and would nuke half of my house because the little critter looked at me funny I've come to appreciate them in these kinds of games. Again it really depends on how they're depicted and which type of bug is in.

A damn shame! People missing out on the true marvels of girls laying eggs!

jamesmay24

Mar 26, 2022

ARACHNID!ARACHNID!ARACHNID!ARACHNID!ARACHNID!ARACHNID!ARACHNID!

tylex

Feb 29, 2024
idc if its gonna be outdated in less than 24 hours, here's my save.

i assembled it from other past (incomplete) saves in here as well as scouring the thread for easter eggs for WAY longer than i really should have

instructions inside the zip, in README.txt

enjoy (you pervs)
I noticed a bug maybe? When I played the game with a new save there are already some animations unlocked but when I used this save file one of those animations became locked again. I tried comparing the both save files but I do not understand what the values are supposed to mean. I think its because this save file is for 7.3.2 and my game is only 7.3.1?

This animation to be specific.

Untitled.png

Edit: I think I figured it out. One of the quests is bugged. One quest flag in the SaveData.txt when changed will unlock some animations but will lock that one animation.

Last edited:

J3R

Feb 4, 2024
So... Android version development is abandoned?
it's actually being worked on right now, he posted on itch io that he has completed the layout of the buttons and now is testing, so i suppose the android version could come out on this weekend or next week

mc625

Mar 7, 2018
Does anyone have a video from the scene where mena's brother fucks hailey? Or whatever happens if get help from mason for that boss fight? I have beaten her without getting help and now I can't those scenes.

Vega Cifer

Oct 3, 2022
I noticed a bug maybe? When I played the game with a new save there are already some animations unlocked but when I used this save file one of those animations became locked again. I tried comparing the both save files but I do not understand what the values are supposed to mean. I think its because this save file is for 7.3.2 and my game is only 7.3.1?

This animation to be specific.

View attachment 3843072

Edit: I think I figured it out. One of the quests is bugged. One quest flag in the SaveData.txt when changed will unlock some animations but will lock that one animation.
What animation is that? If you're able to view it

Edit: Nvm; downloaded 7.3 and I guess it was the npc getting fucked by goblins

Last edited:

Vega Cifer

Oct 3, 2022
Does anyone have a video from the scene where mena's brother fucks hailey? Or whatever happens if get help from mason for that boss fight? I have beaten her without getting help and now I can't those scenes.
I don't think there's a scene for getting help from mason, at least for fucking hailey. But if you masturbate during the boss fight that's when I think her brother fucks hailey

Last edited:
Reactions: fapderp11 and mc625

Starcalled

Jun 11, 2023
god that's such a stupid bug lmao. but, it's also the kind of stupid bug that deals direct psychic damage to a programmer, so if LAGS is reading this, just know that i feel your pain.

4.10 star(s) 31 Votes