wisdomtooth

Nov 12, 2020
Unlock everything on the level (pull all switches), ignoring soccer net (not sure if it matters) and then you can fall through the top-right section as the image displays. You press C just outside of the hut.
Pressing C just teleports you back to the start of the level.

Aazkaal

Dec 3, 2017
So, the bunnygirl's hint for one NPC image is that I should make the witch (Rose) go back and forth several times, and then do "Mason's quest". Does it refer to football challenge (bring the ball to the net, redhead in yellow shirt gets fucked), or I'm missing something?

And if it's indeed football, would it work if I already did all football challenges before installing latest version (which made the bunnygirl unglitch and tell me about these images)?

Unlocks in this game can be weird sometimes, and I hope that I didn't accidentally screw myself over.

Starcalled

Jun 11, 2023
idc if its gonna be outdated in less than 24 hours, here's my save.

i assembled it from other past (incomplete) saves in here as well as scouring the thread for easter eggs for WAY longer than i really should have

instructions inside the zip, in README.txt

enjoy (you pervs)

edit: YES I KNOW THERE IS AN ANIMATION MISSING IN THE GALLERY, THE QUEST FOR IT IS BUGGED AND LOCKS THE SCENE WHENEVER IT'S SUPPOSED TO UNLOCK IT.

Last edited:

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
I never understood when devs put out a buggy version of their product that literally doesn't work. I mean is any testing being done? At all? Some people have bandwidth limitations and wasting it on downloading something that works horrible is well.... lame.

fapderp11

Jun 20, 2022
I never understood when devs put out a buggy version of their product that literally doesn't work. I mean is any testing being done? At all? Some people have bandwidth limitations and wasting it on downloading something that works horrible is well.... lame.
Testing doesn't always guarantee everything will work 100% properly. Also, LAGS is making the game completely alone afaik, so I wouldn't be too harsh. Even more so if the fix is coming so quickly. You're also getting the game for free here, so I don't see the point in complaining about a small, non-game-breaking bug

Reactions: jamesmay24
Aug 4, 2019
Hard to understand "doesn't work", does the game not open on your computer? or are you just complaining about the bugs the game has? You could also... not download the game when it's 0. something... if you value your bandwidth that much I guess?

To my understanding most of the time these side scrollers/platformer games only have a 1 person team, at best you'll see a duo or trio working on the game but not much more than that. If you have problems with YOUR bandwidth or other limitations that's YOUR problem, imagine if devs had to workout every single possible limitation to accomodate absolutely everyone, wheres my Windows 7 Bandera™ version of the game?
So their only option to get tested is to post the incomplete product somewhere so people could give it feedback, while that does open a whole new can of worms and the problems that come with it, it's entirely beside the current point.

Reactions: fapderp11
4.10 star(s) 31 Votes