3.80 star(s) 9 Votes

spokkimax

Sep 19, 2022
I don't think the decensored version looks like the original art, take a look, for example, at this image:

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
So wait, in this game, the intended ending involves the Hero dying at the end and thus being unable to get together with any of the girls or anything. And then, you can get an obviously tacked on good ending that the Dev didn't care about?

If that's the case. I'm out. I don't mind dark and gloomy in my H-games... But if the game is focused on vanilla scenes and harem hijinks and whatnot, I'd like to have that stuff available until the end and for the epilogue too. I don't particularly care much for tonal shifts of this kind, especially if it's not coupled with H rewards for it.

I'm not here to care about characters after all, I'm here to enjoy smut.

That and I just don't like those sorts of endings. Oh well, guess this one won't be for me. Good thing I spoiled myself before trying to play it too much. Would've been super annoying if I found out the hard way.

Anonym321

Aug 17, 2020
So wait, in this game, the intended ending involves the Hero dying at the end and thus being unable to get together with any of the girls or anything. And then, you can get an obviously tacked on good ending that the Dev didn't care about?

If that's the case. I'm out. I don't mind dark and gloomy in my H-games... But if the game is focused on vanilla scenes and harem hijinks and whatnot, I'd like to have that stuff available until the end and for the epilogue too. I don't particularly care much for tonal shifts of this kind, especially if it's not coupled with H rewards for it.

I'm not here to care about characters after all, I'm here to enjoy smut.

That and I just don't like those sorts of endings. Oh well, guess this one won't be for me. Good thing I spoiled myself before trying to play it too much. Would've been super annoying if I found out the hard way.
Same thoughts, try playing black souls

fgh24

Feb 8, 2019
i kind of wished they had a big ending for the good ending where the hero doesn't die and i kind of wished there were more endings to the game because there is two i know of

Last edited:

Mori Enjoyer

Apr 7, 2023
anyone else playing on normal mode? This game is hard as fuck. For example, the intended level for dungeons can be 30-33/16-20, but when I reach the dungeon boss every time I get decimated even though I'm overleveled by 3 to 6 levels.

The only time I think I felt fulfilled was beating the Gorgaron(and Plum's sister) w/ its alternating phys/magic forms, everything after has been grind, grind, and more grind.. shit's weak.

I decided to grind a good 1-2 hours each dungeon after first encountering 2nd phase Zetis w/ my whole party low on hp/mp. Even after I grinded, my objective was to beat her asap no matter who was downed at the end of the fight and move on. It has been the same shit since for every other dungeon boss.

Any guides/tips/tricks for late game? I'm at the volcano dungeon right now with my party nearing Lv. 50s. I haven't invested anything in upgrading armors/weps at all. Hell i haven't even found the best items yet(?) with the fire demon boss out-dps'ing Feena's heals/Bubbles and Goldy showing lists of items I have not seen before.

Anonym321

Aug 17, 2020
anyone else playing on normal mode? This game is hard as fuck. For example, the intended level for dungeons can be 30-33/16-20, but when I reach the dungeon boss every time I get decimated even though I'm overleveled by 3 to 6 levels.

The only time I think I felt fulfilled was beating the Gorgaron(and Plum's sister) w/ its alternating phys/magic forms, everything after has been grind, grind, and more grind.. shit's weak.

I decided to grind a good 1-2 hours each dungeon after first encountering 2nd phase Zetis w/ my whole party low on hp/mp. Even after I grinded, my objective was to beat her asap no matter who was downed at the end of the fight and move on. It has been the same shit since for every other dungeon boss.

Any guides/tips/tricks for late game? I'm at the volcano dungeon right now with my party nearing Lv. 50s. I haven't invested anything in upgrading armors/weps at all. Hell i haven't even found the best items yet(?) with the fire demon boss out-dps'ing Feena's heals/Bubbles and Goldy showing lists of items I have not seen before.
Cheat using saveeditor

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021

Well, this game was made in an oposite way to many rpg maker game.

Here, leveling up barely change your stats outside HP / MP.
The way to boost your fighting capacity is to get the best gear and improved it to max.

The level requirement isn't wrong. It's just the level you need if you got the gear avaiable for this lv maxed out (which, let's be honest - you can't have at the recommended lv, since you'll have to grind like mad to get the component).

So, basically... either grind grind grind for hours to get the stuff and upgrade it... or cheat your save file for OP stats...

Also, you really need to think about your party member, and how you orient them (front / back row. Magic staff / bow, high attack or high crit....). If you're not over equipped, that will make a lot of difference...

SholanShaman

Jun 28, 2021
If anyone was getting owned by the Earth Tower boss with the shadow clones like I was, the key to knowing which is which after the shuffle is using AOE items and spells, as they don't trigger the clone counters. The hint is that you can steal quake hammers from the earth drakes around the tower.

tranqon

Oct 14, 2020
my patience ran out pretty early at the wind tower dungeon coz the level design is confusing & puzzle mechanics is terrible, especially when i must pull lever without any map or directional hint of the gate location it unlocks (there are several gates, the lever only unlock one).. in a multi-leveled 2D dungeon where every level looks pretty much the same. what a waste of well drawn H-CGs, buried in shitty gameplay :mad:

Last edited:
Aug 22, 2021

I agree with the others here, items + strategy >>> levels for this game. The absolute best thing to do is find and give Cornet every possible item that increases steal / drop rates and check the bestiary for which enemies can have the various metals stolen from them, then prioritize stealing in those fights. Even then though, I ended up cheating for money (saveeditonline is great for this) as the late game items are too fucking expensive to make the grind worth it.

The CG's are decent, but god damn I wish the dev knew what a real penis looks like...

simq

Aug 14, 2022
This game just make me sad that a game that have good concept ended up with only 22 h scenes and the game is super hard even on easy mode. And talk about the ending like they dont even have new game+ or after ending save where you can mess with the game with full gear and change corruption number so you can repeat h scenes

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
In this game level only change mp and hp. Others stats are changed by gear. You need to grind for money to buy the gear and more important, grind for the items need to upgrade them.
That's the only way to get stronger.
Else, it's using strategy adapting your party and their gear for the enemies.
So yeah, it's bothersome. It's a nice idea, but it's way too much extreme in the way it's implemented in the game...

3.80 star(s) 9 Votes