3.80 star(s) 9 Votes

iratam

Nov 25, 2018
I don't know if it qualifies as a cheat, but I use this site .
There is a limit of use per day, but I change my location by VPN, and I continue!
You find the saved game in; "Game_Name\www\save". I make a copy elsewhere to make sure I do not f*ck up...
Use the latest game saved and input the amount of money you want.
Go to the bottom and save (download) the file to the same place.
Go back again and this time do the same thing for the items here... "Game_Name\www\data\Items.json"
Next, do the same thing to the... "Game_Name\www\data\System.json"
I copy/paste the entrees I cannot read in " " so I don't change something I should not.
Ex: Keys and stuff I should only have one of.
But the most important cheats are the Big Gift Bags and these...
Fina's favorability #67: (999)
Neferia's favorability #68: (999)
Plum favorability #69: (999)
Cornet favorability #70: (999)
Sealy favorability #71: (999)
So basically - it is a cheat :)

Hodedra

May 7, 2020
I don't know if it qualifies as a cheat, but I use this site .
There is a limit of use per day, but I change my location by VPN, and I continue!
Saveedit doesn't have 'one time per day' limit, but 'if you upload a file more than x time in quick succession you'll be slapped with 5 minutes cooldown notice'.

Reactions: iratam

fgh24

Feb 8, 2019
is there any ending that allows you to survive would that be the true ending how many endings are there cause i found 2

Last edited:

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
is there any ending that allows you to survive would that be the true ending how many endings are there cause i found 2
It's not really the "true ending": it's rather the happy ending.

And apparently, it's not supposed to be the "standard" ending for the game : i.e. the hero is supposed to disappear at the end of the game.

Anyway, it's possible to get the happy ending. See here: https://f95zone.to/threads/haitenai-final-yellow-gem-otaku-plan.137007/post-10294060

Reactions: Kar En Tuk

fgh24

Feb 8, 2019
yeah i found them both but i kind of want a few more endings like one where the orbs could be used to save him orhim becoming a different race negating the link or a god saving you between them it seems to be a good game i like it but wish there was more ways to save the protagonist

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
Unless I'm wrong, I'm afraid there are only 2 possible endings (at least currently).

nos4r3

Mar 20, 2018
Anyone know what happen with my game/save it after the first tower and back to talk with the queen and have to go to ruin something but my party member all disappear it only the hero alone in party even after leave town he still alone

In mansion all of them still there tho i haven't play for awhile don't know if i forget something or else?

ekopsej

Sep 5, 2018
I shudder to think what this game is like on the higher difficulties, because it is fairly grindy even on the one where you skip non-boss battles entirely...

Nov 11, 2022
I don't know how to progress, i've completed the tower on the island and the earth tower but apparently there's one other? I can't find it.

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
I don't know how to progress, i've completed the tower on the island and the earth tower but apparently there's one other? I can't find it.
Shouldn't you conquer the pyramid in the desert to get the airship and go to the last tower ? :p

JakeTapper

May 17, 2020
I still don't understand the good end. Am I supposed to finish the normal end first? Good end I keep initiating a battle and then the screen goes black and resets back into town. That doesn't seem like a very good end.

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
I still don't understand the good end. Am I supposed to finish the normal end first? Good end I keep initiating a battle and then the screen goes black and resets back into town. That doesn't seem like a very good end.
Yes, you are supposed to have finished the game a first time; though it's -at least theoretically- also possible by cheating ...

Have you read the tips in the spoiler here : https://f95zone.to/threads/haitenai-final-yellow-gem-otaku-plan.137007/post-10294060 ?

Thevan2404

Mar 13, 2021
Help, i can't get the 'happy' ending. I follow the guide, after finished 1st end. I load my save ( before the no back point ), go to the ruin, enter the secret room, ignore all seelie 's warning, and reach the final room ( picture). But seelie keep go to kill me and i can't get the happy ending. What did i miss?? 1686946344779.png 1686946302967.png

JakeTapper

May 17, 2020
Help, i can't get the 'happy' ending. I follow the guide, after finished 1st end. I load my save ( before the no back point ), go to the ruin, enter the secret room, ignore all seelie 's warning, and reach the final room ( picture). But seelie keep go to kill me and i can't get the happy ending. What did i miss?? View attachment 2702437 View attachment 2702436
So like, if you just read the 2 posts before yours I literally asked the same thing and got an answer. Seems the guide doesn't explain this but you need to get the bad end and continue from the save that it lets you make. Once you get to that spot the events will be different than if you used a save that wasn't continuing from the bad end (even though both saves are before the point of no return).

Reactions: Kar En Tuk

Merestis

Nov 21, 2018
I'm currently at the wind tower boss on normal and debating wether I should continue. In the beginning I like this game quite a bit despite some of the rather bad design choices, but now I'm hesitant.

You go up some stairs an get thrown into a boss fight without the chance to heal or change the party. The first round isn't really hard but then you get a second boss figtht (still no chance to heal or change party). My first try didn't go so well.
So I grinded some levels (currently 25) an made the best equipment I could (everything on + or S except for some uniques with better stats).
Second try: I set up my party with hero's buff, Plum's defensive buff and regen. Boss goes chant --> meteor. 3 of 4 knocked out an the last followed soon after.
Is this how the rest of the bosses are going to be? Might as well save myself the time and effort then...

3.80 star(s) 9 Votes