• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.80 star(s) 9 Votes

Calvisal

Apr 19, 2022
i cant get seelie 3 please help!! ive lost in the final battle and got the 2 endings and still can´t get it please i could really get some instructions

JosephF

May 28, 2019
i cant get seelie 3 please help!! ive lost in the final battle and got the 2 endings and still can´t get it please i could really get some instructions
Did you get the true ending? Because that's how I got Seelie 3. I still don't know how to actually get it, because the scene is about MC losing and siding with her but when you lose the battle, you get help from the demons and you have to fight her again. I assume for the scene to trigger you need to either have low affection with the girls or haven't seen their purification events.

Anyways the game still let you watch it on the extras after you got the true ending so just get that first.

Reactions: Movikx

Movikx

Oct 23, 2018
Did you get the true ending? Because that's how I got Seelie 3. I still don't know how to actually get it, because the scene is about MC losing and siding with her but when you lose the battle, you get help from the demons and you have to fight her again. I assume for the scene to trigger you need to either have low affection with the girls or haven't seen their purification events.

Anyways the game still let you watch it on the extras after you got the true ending so just get that first.
just like me, after the game end, with the help of the demons the scene seelie 3 unlocks

JosephF

May 28, 2019
Ive got both endings and nothing :(
Hum, that's weird. Maybe your version is outdated? Mine is v1.10, so maybe older versions doesn't unlock it automatically?
Another thing could be that you need to unlock all scenes. Most you get just by playing normally, 2 you need to lose to Zetis and Velis once you fight them on the towers, and the final one is with the queen Almeria, that one you need to win both tournaments on all categories.
So maybe after that, try doing the true ending again, the one where you load up your save after you beat the game, then you stop Seelie's plan by going and destroying the pure orb before you fight the demon king.

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
So...how do you even beat the gorgon ?

The dungeon is recommended for level 16-18 characters , everyone's at 19 , everyone gets 2-shot aoe'd by the boss who also seems to attack fast as fuck while also occasionally taking 0 damage cause it's honestly so fucking unclear which form is supposed to be weak to what . Red ? Fire , use water , fine...purple ??? What the fuck does purple stand for ?!
It switch between imune to physical damage and imune to magical damage.

Put caster and long range (bow / spear) to the rear so they take less damage.

Also, stats is really important in this game, you want to up your gear. There not a lot of difference in term of stats bonus between starting gear and end gear comapred to most RPG maker game (default armor is 1-2, end game armor is around 16 in DEF value. So getting +1 by forging is a huge boost. Same for attack).

Also, if enemie has huge defense, high crit weapon like katana are useful.

Ka7n

Nov 26, 2020
Hey guys, i have achieved 2 endings, one is sellie being defeated with the death of demon lord and MC, the other is MC found the secret room before fighting the demon lord so they destroy the pure orb and both sellie and MC are still alive. Is there any other endings?

Telathas

Jan 21, 2018
I see a lot of people mentioning that normal is super grindy. Is it recommend to go with easy instead?

iratam

Nov 25, 2018
It was getting interesting but there should be away to show where you have to go on the map while walking. Like have an arrow showing where the mushrooms are and stuff like that when you're doing missions. I got tired of walking around aimlessly and everywhere I turn, i had to fight. It got boring and aggravating.
I agree and if we could find maps with the names of the places would be nice. I have no clue where to go once I finished the wind tower.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
I agree and if we could find maps with the names of the places would be nice. I have no clue where to go once I finished the wind tower.
I am just there now, and walked through the cave I thought would bring me to the Ruins and it turned out I went back to the village I started from. DOH! A legend, or compass, for the map is really needed.

3.80 star(s) 9 Votes