3.80 star(s) 9 Votes

fgh24

Feb 8, 2019
I'm currently at the wind tower boss on normal and debating wether I should continue. In the beginning I like this game quite a bit despite some of the rather bad design choices, but now I'm hesitant.

You go up some stairs an get thrown into a boss fight without the chance to heal or change the party. The first round isn't really hard but then you get a second boss figtht (still no chance to heal or change party). My first try didn't go so well.
So I grinded some levels (currently 25) an made the best equipment I could (everything on + or S except for some uniques with better stats).
Second try: I set up my party with hero's buff, Plum's defensive buff and regen. Boss goes chant --> meteor. 3 of 4 knocked out an the last followed soon after.
Is this how the rest of the bosses are going to be? Might as well save myself the time and effort then...
why dont you put on easy mode to avoid as much fighting

karyu

Mar 18, 2018
This did not get censored?
Last time i checked steam avoid loli and shota like its the plague

r21ahym

Nov 14, 2022
Really wanted to vent on this. Pretty wholesome game at the start. It's laughs and harem jokes and light hearted fun. All of a sudden there's a fucking mandatory rape scene in the fucking game. Like fucking why man.

Reactions: hughmungusboi69

lilitalesv102

May 6, 2020
I can't for the life of me figure out how to beat the last enemy in the 5 man tournament. That dragon acts before everyone else, casts drain life then one-shots each member of my team. Does anyone know any good strategies? Or am I just underleveled? (level 62)

Tontongundar

Sep 12, 2021
I can't for the life of me figure out how to beat the last enemy in the 5 man tournament. That dragon acts before everyone else, casts drain life then one-shots each member of my team. Does anyone know any good strategies? Or am I just underleveled? (level 62)
I would suggest using Feena for this fight, I've never had any problem fighting it with her.
Try equipping AGI+ on her to get to act first, then use defend for the first move, you should take half damage from that one shot attack, cast regen and then the deflect spell, since the os attack is considered magic you should be good.
Finally, just beat it by using your light spells while being careful about your health.
Do note that this strat also works by using a magic mirror on any of the characters, I just find using Feena more convenient.

• Red Heart
Reactions: lilitalesv102

lilitalesv102

May 6, 2020
I would suggest using Feena for this fight, I've never had any problem fighting it with her.
Try equipping AGI+ on her to get to act first, then use defend for the first move, you should take half damage from that one shot attack, cast regen and then the deflect spell, since the os attack is considered magic you should be good.
Finally, just beat it by using your light spells while being careful about your health.
Do note that this strat also works by using a magic mirror on any of the characters, I just find using Feena more convenient.
You are a godsend. Just defending on the first move was enough to survive, he didn't even reach Feena. Thank you so much good sir, I can finally farm those meteor rings.

Anonym321

Aug 17, 2020
Am i the only one who can`t understand the point of broken altairs, like i finished the game and got 2 endings but stiill got no clue why altairs are protected by monsters, who destroyed them and what do we need them for, feels like this game is incomplete

Tontongundar

Sep 12, 2021
Am i the only one who can`t understand the point of broken altairs, like i finished the game and got 2 endings but stiill got no clue why altairs are protected by monsters, who destroyed them and what do we need them for, feels like this game is incomplete
There is a quest from the church in the main city to restore those altars, you probably just missed it.

Eurekachan26

Feb 2, 2018
Art and scenes are good, but the grind is another thing. I mean, I want to play this games because the scenes, no to grind. And the saving point issue is annoying af. You can only save in this statues and there is none around the town. You have to go inside the forest to actually save progress. Again, art and setting are great, but this grind and dificulty are very discouraging.

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
Art and scenes are good, but the grind is another thing. I mean, I want to play this games because the scenes, no to grind. And the saving point issue is annoying af. You can only save in this statues and there is none around the town. You have to go inside the forest to actually save progress. Again, art and setting are great, but this grind and dificulty are very discouraging.
You don't need a statues in town, you can just save, same on world map. It's only dungeon where the save is restricted to using the statues.

Luxray

Feb 24, 2018
I went to the trouble of getting 100% for this game, and by that I mean full bestiary and item log, it does come with one asterisk however, which is that while the bestiary was completed legit, after enough time trying to do it the legit way, I eventually just had to give up and use cheats to fill up the item log, because oh boy are the droprates absolute trash, just unreasonably bad, anyway, as for the save files, there's 3 of them, 2 before the point of no return, 1 after, use them as you see fit

Reactions: Torin42 and Taisha
3.80 star(s) 9 Votes