• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.80 star(s) 9 Votes

Sathrine

Feb 4, 2020
Whoever designed this to have the most bullshit number of enemies is an asshole. Why does EVERY SINGLE AREA with enemies have SO MUCH MOB DENSITY??? It's needlessly frustrating getting through anywhere, and of course, the item that lets you avoid combat makes it so you get no random chests. It's very clear the devs even knew their game was bullshit frustrating, so, why?

Do not recommend.

Kuroyuki28

May 1, 2021
Fight monsters, preferably the female type... It really shouldn't be that hard, just don't focus on it, you need a ton mats for upgrading anyway, so you will get plenty to get all scenes with the girls.
Is there some requirement to get corruption? I was curious how much I was getting during a single fight, but it did not change at all.

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Is there some requirement to get corruption? I was curious how much I was getting during a single fight, but it did not change at all.
I have no idea, I just cleared 2 maps/dungeons and got 0 corruption from all of it
That's weird, clearing one tower sometimes forces me to return home to decrease the corruption... :/
There's even lewd books you can use to get rid of it, those would be useless if corruption is that hard to get...
I never escape fights, i try to evade enemies when farming bosses (or use the orb) but i never had much problems getting corruption, i just don't focus on it...

As for requirements? I don't think there are any, the first time talking to Seelie in the mansion, she explains corruption and i already had 178 corruption, the only thing not happening was getting warned at 100 corruption before this talk with Seelie...

Kuroyuki28

May 1, 2021
That's weird, clearing one tower sometimes forces me to return home to decrease the corruption... :/
There's even lewd books you can use to get rid of it, those would be useless if corruption is that hard to get...
I never escape fights, i try to evade enemies when farming bosses (or use the orb) but i never had much problems getting corruption, i just don't focus on it...

As for requirements? I don't think there are any, the first time talking to Seelie in the mansion, she explains corruption and i already had 178 corruption, the only thing not happening was getting warned at 100 corruption before this talk with Seelie...
I should say I am just at the Wind Tower part of things, that may effect things. But I have noticed that battles outside the wind tower dungeon, and cave dungeon do give me corruption. 1 for every female mob. It is possible that the wind elementals in the wind tower don't count as female monsters, despite appearances. Or it could be an issue with early dungeons, in order to ease you into the mechanic.

Reactions: vogelbeest
Oct 7, 2021

I killed everything, a lot. I had 62 corruption by the time I got to the city.

Rudra

Jan 12, 2018
The mob density was bonkers. By the time I got to the Wind Tower, I don't wanna fight mobs anymore (and my habit was to clear maps in these RPGs). The Wind Tower was partially a puzzle so the 1st floor was a nightmare. When I got to the 4th floor, I skipped them since I was already tired from fighting..

Then, I had to stroll around to find the way to the Alvar Ruins. Damn, no one told me in-game that you had to go to the Castle backside to literally get to the mountainside (north). Screw you, queen..

It is also bonkers that the blacksmiths had the audacity to be picky on the things they upgrade.. It's good if there was a teleport item (don't matter if consumable), but no.. I had to walk around just to get to the first town.. Ugh..

RekeLastPage

Sep 11, 2021

I finished water and air towers and got a total of 76 corruption from both combined.

Gnolnihs

Jun 27, 2017
The newest version of the game is here, but the game crashes frequently. Their RPG maker version frequently does not delete character data from a battle one the opponent is dead and it crashes the game entirely, hard lock. Mighty annoying. This game is like 90% battle, 9% text and 1% hentai.

Whiskas2

Jan 7, 2020
Can anyone tell me how to use the Hammers to dismantle stuff? I don't know what I'm missing, like do I gotta be past some point to do it, or in some specific place?

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Can anyone tell me how to use the Hammers to dismantle stuff? I don't know what I'm missing, like do I gotta be past some point to do it, or in some specific place?
Just select the item to dismantle, either under weapons or armor, but once you're on the item you should get the option.
The hammers themselves are just needed to dismantle, not to select...

Reactions: Whiskas2

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
It was getting interesting but there should be away to show where you have to go on the map while walking. Like have an arrow showing where the mushrooms are and stuff like that when you're doing missions. I got tired of walking around aimlessly and everywhere I turn, i had to fight. It got boring and aggravating.

3.80 star(s) 9 Votes