bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Well, guess the update will come in tomorrow, no biggies, going to bed soon anyways ;)

• Sad
Reactions: Ozel

BTungsteno

Jul 10, 2019
i just hoping the game get another arc or more playtime (maybe with hallowen party at the office/in a bar ,christmas,etc) after ending the"Klaus arc" and not jumping straight to the endings + epilogues

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
Hi all, I've made a compressed version!

Haley's Story [v0.75] [Viitgames] PC Compressed

Original Size: 2.8 GB
Compressed: 771 MB

Tools used: Unren v0.8 by Sam
Cruncher v0.4.1 by bas

This version is UNOFFICIAL. Lossy compression used. Compression reduces image/sound/video/animation quality and can cause the game to break, download at your own risk!

PC:

Enjoy! :D

Last edited:

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
That was not my take away at all I just thought she meant she could feel him cumming inside not anything about getting pregnant but now that I re-read it maybe that is what she meant.
The thing is, she said the same exact thing the first time they had sex. So, I thought nothing of it. Except that the MC (and therefore the developer) made a big deal about it. Other than the MC being clueless (perhaps he was too upset by the other things that Haley had said the first time, to remember), I don't know why he WOULD make a big deal about it.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
There was a bug in Viitgames' initial release involving save files. He has since updated his link (Google Download) on Patreon. Does anyone know if the links on the OP contain the fix?

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
There was a bug in Viitgames' initial release involving save files. He has since updated his link (Google Download) on Patreon. Does anyone know if the links on the OP contain the fix?
The links posted here were from google drive, but I have no idea if they were pre- or post-fix.

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
I was able to load a save fine. What was the issue exactly?

• Love
Reactions: Canto Forte

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
I was able to load a save fine. What was the issue exactly?
A Patron complained that after he downloaded, he couldn't use his previous save. Viitgames checked and admitted the problem was at his end, and uploaded a new link with a fix of some kind.

I just downloaded from Patreon, so I'm about to check it myself.

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
I got no exception at all, so I'm going to say we got the clean copy.

EDIT: Was able to load every save I had, so I'm going to say we're golden.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 1816167

Is this a bug fix? if not does this update has new content with Haley ?

Nulldev

Nov 28, 2017
I have a feeling she'd find that incredibly romantic.

I feel like we're peeling back layers to Haley, and finding out more and more that she's utterly fucking insane. A lot of her behaviors from the early stages of the game that came off as cutesy affectations-- those are great big trauma flags for me now. Oof.

That's not a criticism! I love this damn game. Went and backed it the other day, then played it straight through for the better part of an evening. But...

Yeah.

Oof.
God, men. You just got your lifelong wild sex with a hot redhead, and you still complain. :D

4.20 star(s) 302 Votes