ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Under the new law, the statute of limitations for reporting second-degree rape increases to 20 years and third-degree rape increases to 10 years. Previously, both were five years.Sep 18, 2019
this is for new york .... the other states are changing their laws also ... so Haley can if shes in the U.S. take him to court (y) cause if like she say's she was 15 , then she still can have that sorry ass teacher put in jail (y)(y)

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
Under the new law, the statute of limitations for reporting second-degree rape increases to 20 years and third-degree rape increases to 10 years. Previously, both were five years.Sep 18, 2019
this is for new york .... the other states are changing their laws also ... so Haley can if shes in the U.S. take him to court (y) cause if like she say's she was 15 , then she still can have that sorry ass teacher put in jail (y)(y)
Right, but new laws don't apply retroactively, and I believe it was Walter that pointed out that he's also likely abusing someone else, so while the statute of limitations may be up in regards to punishing him for what he did with Haley, he can probably be tried for whoever he's abusing now, probably Haley 2 or another student at the school.

Reactions: Walter Victor

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
A bit too much it seems, her monologue after her last sex scene was really creepy.
I may have to load up that save and reread that, because I don't think I caught the creepy vibes upon first inspection. :oops:

Reactions: MrGeneral97

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Right, but new laws don't apply retroactively, and I believe it was Walter that pointed out that he's also likely abusing someone else, so while the statute of limitations may be up in regards to punishing him for what he did with Haley, he can probably be tried for whoever he's abusing now, probably Haley 2 or another student at the school.
old statute was 7 yrs ... so if shes 22 then she on her last yr to have him jailed

Reactions: Ozel

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I may have to load up that save and reread that, because I don't think I caught the creepy vibes upon first inspection. :oops:
After the MC cums inside her
"I can feel it"
"What?"
"It doesn't matter"

Sep 11, 2018
Oh yeah, I do remember that. I thought she was saying she could feel that she's going to get pregnant from that one. I didn't really find it creepy as much as I found the MC to be a clueless airhead fuckboi. :ROFLMAO:
That was not my take away at all I just thought she meant she could feel him cumming inside not anything about getting pregnant but now that I re-read it maybe that is what she meant.

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
That was not my take away at all I just thought she meant she could feel him cumming inside not anything about getting pregnant but now that I re-read it maybe that is what she meant.
I would disagree. There was the option to get the pill etc. pregnancy is certainly part of the story

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Ozel

Twistedrem

Mindkiller Dev and Woman Respecter
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2019
That was my immediate thought. I’ve been thinking about that shit for the last couple of days, since I played it. To me, it implies she’s been hoping for this. She keeps talking about wanting to be with her brother “no matter what happens, forever,“ etc. I think she’s legitimately trying to trap us.

Reactions: Bryon Smothers

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
That was my immediate thought. I’ve been thinking about that shit for the last couple of days, since I played it. To me, it implies she’s been hoping for this. She keeps talking about wanting to be with her brother “no matter what happens, forever,“ etc. I think she’s legitimately trying to trap us.
Stay tuned for the sequel "Raising Your Incest Babies With Haley" :ROFLMAO:

Twistedrem

Mindkiller Dev and Woman Respecter
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2019
Stay tuned for the sequel "Raising Your Incest Babies With Haley" :ROFLMAO:
I have a feeling she'd find that incredibly romantic.

I feel like we're peeling back layers to Haley, and finding out more and more that she's utterly fucking insane. A lot of her behaviors from the early stages of the game that came off as cutesy affectations-- those are great big trauma flags for me now. Oof.

That's not a criticism! I love this damn game. Went and backed it the other day, then played it straight through for the better part of an evening. But...

Yeah.

Oof.

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
I have a feeling she'd find that incredibly romantic.

I feel like we're peeling back layers to Haley, and finding out more and more that she's utterly fucking insane. A lot of her behaviors from the early stages of the game that came off as cutesy affectations-- those are great big trauma flags for me now. Oof.

You may be very right on that one, never thought about that.

That's not a criticism! I love this damn game. Went and backed it the other day, then played it straight through for the better part of an evening. But...

Yeah.

Oof.

Doesn't even bother me if it was criticism. If you like the game, great! If it's not for you, also... great! Not everyone likes the same things, it's fine if the game isn't to whoever's tastes for whatever reason. I'm enjoying it, but why in the name of fuck would I bother getting butthurt if someone else doesn't enjoy the thing I enjoy? I just don't get that one at all, and so many people do it that it's unreal. :ROFLMAO:

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
Do stay on topic from now on though, because someone else might get rid of it.
Nah, threats from moderators are cool. Who doesn't love them? Also I've never been off-topic, so I remain relaxed in my eventual victimization. :ROFLMAO:

As for the pregnancy thing that everyone else is talking about, I admit that's what I thought at first. It seems like a huge step, though. Like dialing everything up to 11 with Klaus and then sending the band out on tour opening for Led Zeppelin. Still, Haley's impulsive as hell, so...

Last edited:

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
when is the update
Supposed to be sometime tonight, but no idea when we'll actually get links for it.

I'll probably compress it once the links are posted, if I'm awake, since I'm already all over this thread like butter on toast. :ROFLMAO:

4.20 star(s) 302 Votes