Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
The info is actually from discord, which I'll admit I never follow for any game. I'm the same as you with Patreon for every game but one and I only check that one to see if a release has come out and isn't on here yet.
Oh, discord. I got rid of discord back when they decided to turn it into steam. I wanted a chat platform, goddammit, not a storefront that has to update 5 times a day. >.>

• Haha
Reactions: preglovr12
Sep 11, 2018
Oh, discord. I got rid of discord back when they decided to turn it into steam. I wanted a chat platform, goddammit, not a storefront that has to update 5 times a day. >.>
discord actually got rid of the storefront. I was glad to see it go. I like this game a lot I don't know what all the crying above this post is about I only play for Haley. I don't really care for the other characters and turn them down but for the boss lady and if there's an option to break it off with her now that the mc and Haley are a thing I will.

Reactions: Ozel

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
discord actually got rid of the storefront. I was glad to see it go. I like this game a lot I don't know what all the crying above this post is about I only play for Haley. I don't really care for the other characters and turn them down but for the boss lady and if there's an option to break it off with her now that the mc and Haley are a thing I will.
Didn't know that. Might use it again if there's a reason to. Thanks for letting me know. (y)

I like a lot of the characters, but the ones I don't get are those who don't like Haley. The fucking game is called Haley's Story, of course she's going to be the focal point. Only thing weird about it is that it's called Haley's Story but Haley isn't actually the main character, like one might expect. Still boggles the mind that people don't want the relationship with Haley in the game called Haley's Story, though. :FacePalm:

Sep 11, 2018
Well, it is Haley's Story but from her brother's point of view. I have a feeling the name of it has more to do with her sexual history in reference to the name of the game. Which it is about to get too unless the story gets some type of plot twist.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
With that in mind, do you ever see yourself dropping this game? What exactly would have to happen to get you do stop supporting Viit?
It is possible, but highly unlikely that I would ever drop this game. The glaring instance of one that comes to mind, was one sandbox game which I really had liked, where the developer kept forcing a restart, as he rethought the game time after time. I eventually refused to go through the grind again. Another game turned into forced NTR with unavoidable rape (which the MC was forced to watch). Both of those were developers I supported on Patreon. Many others I just lost interest in playing for one reason or other.

I guess if Haley gets raped in real time, or the MC rapes Haley II, that would turn me off.

I find this game extremely interesting, though, and I just don't see any of those other scenarios playing out here.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Well, it is Haley's Story but from her brother's point of view. I have a feeling the name of it has more to do with her sexual history in reference to the name of the game. Which it is about to get too unless the story gets some type of plot twist.
Exactly! This is the story of Haley's life: past, present, and (I assume) future, as told through the eyes of her brother.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
I don't know if you were around back when this came out but apparently Viit and Ptolemy disagreed on how best to "handle" Klaus. Whether or not they'll add both paths or someone won out isn't currently known.
What really is not known is the nature of that supposed disagreement. It could be as basic as whether or not to even have him involved in any ending. If that was true, it seems that involvement is now inevitable with the introduction of Haley II. Or it might be just how to handle his punishment, if any. Does the MC beat the shit out of him? Does he go to jail? That kind of thing.

Lots of possibilities, both major and minor; of high interest to some, but not to others.

Reactions: Ozel

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
Looking at it now it's totally the cross promotion.
And so?

I'm completely lost.
It's. Not. Appropriate. For. Victor. To. Tell. Adriana. About. His. Family's. History. With. Rape.

Except that's exactly how some of these games are set up.
Wrong. 100% wrong. You set yourself up for that. No game in the history of gaming has ever forced you to immerse.

This is just flat out wrong.
(list of things you don't like follows)
Look, this is all your fault, pal. No game has ever forced you to feel bad about your choices.

I'm honestly surprised you have any hope for this game after the last few updates.
And I'm honestly surprised you're still posting in the thread. We all enjoy surprises, I guess.

• Angry
Reactions: Valeck and Vamori

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
I fear you've lost the plot a long time ago and are viewing my responses out of context as sole messages and not as an entire conversation. As far as me leaving this thread, I just might. I'd look like a fucking tool doing what I am in this thread while being a mod. I also was considering leaving here when I wasn't a mod but decided against it.

FWIW, I'm quite honestly horrified that you're a moderator. I kinda hope you're going to erase this message just to prove my fears right.
Horrified is a bit of a strong word for someone I thought knew me fairly well. I guess I was wrong just like you are about me having any intention of removing this. Do stay on topic from now on though, because someone else might get rid of it.

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
I fear you've lost the plot a long time ago and are viewing my responses out of context as sole messages and not as an entire conversation. As far as me leaving this thread, I just might. I'd look like a fucking tool doing what I am in this thread while being a mod. I also was considering leaving here when I wasn't a mod but decided against it.

Horrified is a bit of a strong word for someone I thought knew me fairly well. I guess I was wrong just like you are about me having any intention of removing this. Do stay on topic from now on though, because someone else might get rid of it.
Hey, congrats on getting the moderator position!

It's not bad for mods to discuss games, is it? :unsure:

Stick around if you'd like! Even though we disagree, it doesn't have to be a fight and that we can't have fun. Well, for some people maybe, but certainly not with me. I completely understand your grievances with the game, and you have your right to play it or not play it like we all do. No idea why people take issue with that, or why one can't understand the issues you have with the game. Some of us just don't find those things to be as big of an issue and play on and still enjoy it, as I'm sure you understand as well.

I don't get it. I know not everyone likes what I like and I don't like everything someone else likes. I can still get along with people, though.

If you don't really have anything else to say about the game, though, we understand. See you around the rest of the forum, preg. :LOL:

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
Hey, congrats on getting the moderator position!

It's not bad for mods to discuss games, is it? :unsure:

Stick around if you'd like! Even though we disagree, it doesn't have to be a fight and that we can't have fun. Well, for some people maybe, but certainly not with me. I completely understand your grievances with the game, and you have your right to play it or not play it like we all do. No idea why people take issue with that, or why one can't understand the issues you have with the game. Some of us just don't find those things to be as big of an issue and play on and still enjoy it, as I'm sure you understand as well.

I don't get it. I know not everyone likes what I like and I don't like everything someone else likes. I can still get along with people, though.

If you don't really have anything else to say about the game, though, we understand. See you around the rest of the forum, preg. :LOL:
Nah, I'm a bit of an asshole in this thread and it'd be bad for me to continue that with a bright red username and tag. Thanks for the well wishes (and for compressing shit, I had no idea you did that.) I'll see you around of course.

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
Nah, I'm a bit of an asshole in this thread and it'd be bad for me to continue that with a bright red username and tag. Thanks for the well wishes (and for compressing shit, I had no idea you did that.) I'll see you around of course.
Just started with the compressing stuff, actually. Built a bitchin' new PC, so I can compress pretty large games in like an hour or less. :LOL:

I also disagree about you being an asshole. I don't think either of you got too heated, you just disagree and seem like you were starting to get on each other's nerves, but I understand the potential issues with you being perceived poorly if you continue here. All the best to ya, preg! (y)

4.20 star(s) 302 Votes