Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
I thought that "home-cooked" napalm is a common knowledge? :rolleyes: Like making black gunpowder or something.
I mean, they made it in Mythbusters or some series about stuntmen or something....

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Just Wikipedia should give you an idea about how to make it. And I'm pretty sure that it was Mythbusters who made a batch to burn something. Easier to get ingredients for the modern version of it and make it than find potassium nitrate and sulfur for mixing some simple black gunpowder.

Reactions: alpharenji

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
Just Wikipedia should give you an idea about how to make it. And I'm pretty sure that it was Mythbusters who made a batch to burn something. Easier to get ingredients for the modern version of it and make it than find potassium nitrate and sulfur for mixing some simple black gunpowder.
Seems the thread has really derailed into off-topic. :LOL:

Mythbusters used thermite to burn things quite often. Maybe that's what you're thinking of?

Anyway, probably best we get the thread back on topic now. :ROFLMAO:

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Mythbusters used thermite to burn things quite often. Maybe that's what you're thinking of?
Thermite is another stuff they mixed and used quite a lot and it's even easier to make (time-wise). A mix you should know from the chemistry class.
However, napalm is what I was talking about because it was napalm that they made. There is a slight possibility that it happened in some other TV show, but it was on TV where it was made and used as incendiary. It's also possible that it has happened in more than one TV show.
I bet that a lot of people have made some of it totally accidentally at home in small amounts without actually knowing that the same shit in just maybe a slightly different consistency is called napalm by the military. I know I have for sure.

It's not like there is any secret there about how to make gunpowder, thermite, rubber cement or napalm. All kinds of dangerous shit is easier to make than bake a pie.

Last edited:

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
Hope to see some action with Haley before the unavoidable break up/fight after dinner with Haley 2.
Might see some, but I'm not sure, since the last update ended with MC and Haley having a roll and Haley basically trying to tell their parents that her brother was balls deep inside of her at that very moment. On the Sandra path, maybe if Haley has gotten Sandra to open up some more so soon about a polyamorous relationship between herself, her boyfriend, and her boyfriend's sister, but somehow I doubt that unless you're really willing to stretch your suspension your disbelief. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions: Walter Victor

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Might see some, but I'm not sure, since the last update ended with MC and Haley having a roll and Haley basically trying to tell their parents that her brother was balls deep inside of her at that very moment. On the Sandra path, maybe if Haley has gotten Sandra to open up some more so soon about a polyamorous relationship between herself, her boyfriend, and her boyfriend's sister, but somehow I doubt that unless you're really willing to stretch your suspension your disbelief. :ROFLMAO:
Since the Sandra-less path got the good sex scene last time, this release might feature sex on the Sandra path. Even if Haley and the MC are on the outs temporarily, that would not prevent something between Sandra and the MC.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Ozel and Ragnar

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
Since the Sandra-less path got the good sex scene last time, this release might feature sex on the Sandra path. Even if Haley and the MC are on the outs temporarily, that would not prevent something between Sandra and the MC.
Agreed, but Ragnar wanted some Haley action. ;)

Not so sure we'll get any from Haley this update, but I'm very certain we will see some Sandra action. I know people were pissed off with the bj from last update. :LOL:

Reactions: Walter Victor

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
Totally true, hopefully Haley does not end up being another jump to the cliff like MSMR.
That would be a big disappointment.
Yes, that was disappointing. Haley won't do that to us, though. She loves us too much to let us down like that...

...I hope those won't end up being my famous last words before the worst update in h-game history. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: XFred
4.20 star(s) 302 Votes