Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
Haley's Story old saves fix

This is a bug fix patch, which resolves a rollback error in pre-patched v0.98.x:
Attempting to load saves from v0.96 or v0.97 causes a rollback error and the game refuses to start.
Fixed by restoring the old ep25.rpyc and ep26.rpyc files.

Note: This fix has been tested with saves from Ep. 24, 25 & 26 saves in v0.98, v0.98.2 & 0.98.4 of the pre-patched/SubscribeStar version of the game. It might not work with saves from other versions or those created with mods.

If this fix doesn't work for you, Xyre explains how to roll-your-own fix if you still have the rpyc files from the older version your saves were made in.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: Confirmed works in v0.98.6

Last edited:

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
So this is a update for Sandra? Who is even on that path lol. SMH I will skip this update and hope the saves work on the next. This games becoming troublesome to play.
The people writing Warning! Sandra Path only! could have been your first clue... and I am on that path and don't play any other, thank you very much.

Reactions: Walter Victor

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Well i dont like Sandra Path =Not Racist =But This Game's Name is Haley's Story so it with be Must be Mainly Her <----
This is True Path of Game but i dont know why Dev is adding someone else ....IF originaly Dev Focused on Haley we could see ending with Mc and her Living together Happy and Haley Pregnant :cool: (y)
(Hope Devs Focus on their game TITLE allot)

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Well i dont like Sandra Path =Not Racist =But This Game's Name is Haley's Story so it with be Must be Mainly Her <----
This is True Path of Game but i dont know why Dev is adding someone else ....IF originaly Dev Focused on Haley we could see ending with Mc and her Living together Happy and Haley Pregnant :cool: (y)
(Hope Devs Focus on their game TITLE allot)
So, I guess we should remove all the other girls... and the MC too. What the hell, it is Haley's story after all. We can just have scenes of her masturbating every release.

As for why the Dev added something else, it's because they wanted to. Since it IS their game...

You don't like Sandra, fine. You never had to have any kind of sex with her and had the option to break up with her. I assume that is exactly what you did. Again, fine. No one is forcing you to do something you don't want to do. If even the sight of Sandra bothers you, you also have the choice of not playing the game. Just realize that your feelings on the subject are not unanimous.

Last edited:

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
Haley's Story [v0.98 Pre-Patched] saves fix

This is a bug fix patch, which resolves a rollback error in pre-patched v0.98:
Attempting to load saves from v0.96 or v0.97 causes a rollback error and the game refuses to start.

Note: This fix has only been tested with Ep. 24, 25 & 26 saves (v0.95-v0.97) from the pre-patched/SubscribeStar version of the game. It might not work with saves from other versions or those created with mods.

If this fix doesn't work for you, Xyre explains how to roll-your-own fix if you still have the rpyc files from the older version your saves were made in.

Doesnt work. Saves still missing. I appreciate you trying though. Ill wait for next update.

Reactions: Hound_013

FallenLondon

Aug 5, 2016
Haley's Story [v0.98 Pre-Patched] saves fix

This is a bug fix patch, which resolves a rollback error in pre-patched v0.98:

Note: This fix has only been tested with Ep. 24, 25 & 26 saves (v0.95-v0.97) from the pre-patched/SubscribeStar version of the game. It might not work with saves from other versions or those created with mods.

The fix lets me load older savegames. Unfortunately images seem to be missing (r27_xxx not found). I'll attach them in a bit, the forum code seems to be acting up. 2020-12-22 10_03_02-Haleys story.png

Update:
1.rpy from the incest patch misses the definitions for 27. Don't use the incest patch!

Last edited:
Reactions: Jorund

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Here is the Patreon release notice, with links to the Pre-Patched version. If you patched the previous version, using this link and applying the LewdPatcher incest patch might fix the saves problem.

1608628175188.png

Haley's story 0.98

Hi

It's done. Sorry for the delay.

This is the last Sandra update. For now on it will all the update will be focused on the non Sandra routes. And unfortunatley we won't see her again until the epilogue.

Some of you have told me that the size is getting a bit too big for your internet limits.
To address that, we're making a smaller version of the game, that will be uploaded tomorrow on Gdrive. You'll find the links in this post. I'll edit it.

Sadly we can't do that without compromising image quality to a certain degree. It will have about the same image quality as the android version. There's nothing we can do about that. The images are the reason the game is the size it is. In order to shrink it, we have to make them smaller.

Hope you enjoy it. That's about it. And Happy holidays.

Viit

Although I have previously said I wouldn't download this way, seeing all the problems others have had, I'm going to try downloading from Patreon and applying the patch. Since the download will take forever, I won't be able to play it for a while. I DID download the patch first, though. So I'll be able to take a look at the script while I wait. :)

fkrfxr

Nov 9, 2019
It is so sad that we are reaching the end of the story.... so far... I did really enjoy the sandra ending as it was done very well. I am glad I played both path. I am looking forward to the other endings as that was the path I liked best. Thanks for the share.

Reactions: Walter Victor

Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020
For those who have broken save if they saved their game when mc and haley are in bed just use the auto save to get back before they have sex. fixed it for me and my saves were of the patreon version without incest patch.

By the way will there be a non-incest version now or just only the pre-patched version now that viitgames can post the ss version on F95.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I think Sandra is adorable, and I love the updates for her path. Ofc, I love updates to all of the paths. We should for sure see more with Adriana and Haley (solo) before the game finishes, so that's nice. I'd actually love to see more with Lisa especially, and if we could squeeze in more time with Alana and Diane, that would be great. But TBH we've been getting updates for the three women I most want to see — in order of my preference: Sandra, Haley, Adriana — so I think I'm gonna be happy with the endings available when the game is completed.

I do feel like, even if this is initially considered "Complete" soon, if there isn't more content for the other girls (Lisa, Alana, and Diane), Viit should continue working on this from time to time while working on a new project, so that a bit more with them can be added (like a DLC for standard story-based games or something). It feels very strange to build up the MC's relationship with each of them a fair amount for about half of the game, only to then nearly completely abandon them for the last half. Even if someone like Diane is merely a fuck buddy, unless Haley vehemently objected wouldn't you continue to have occasional hookups together? Especially in any case where Haley was included (like Diane's pole dancing demonstration), I can't see Haley shutting down the opportunity to get frisky when offered.

Reactions: Dependable_223

Deleted member 3006697

Game Compressor
Oct 30, 2020
Thanks! Sorry, but where do I put the unren file, and how do I use it?
Where?
In the main(where the exe file is) or game folder.

How?
Run it before launching the game and select from the options.
It's pretty easy.

For changing player name
enable console using the .bat file and press shift+O during game to bring up the console and type:
player_name=u'abcd'

replace abcd with the name you want.

Bollagus

Nov 9, 2019
Where?
In the main(where the exe file is) or game folder.

How?
Run it before launching the game and select from the options.
It's pretty easy.

For changing player name
enable console using the .bat file and press shift+O during game to bring up the console and type:
player_name=u'abcd'

replace abcd with the name you want.
Didn't get it to work. Sorry, I've never used this before. Pressed shift+O and typed what you said, but got NameError: name is not defined.

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
I certainly hope that it is not finished as the Hayley branch leaves you in limbo. This update had nothing for Hayley and her bro or Adriana. I tried playing the Sandra path twice months ago and I just couldn't do it. Sandra is so annoying I wanted to stick a hot needle in my eye instead I kicked her to the curb and started shagging Hayley more lol.

4.20 star(s) 297 Votes