Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Having played the Patreon version with the inc patch before this was the first time that I actually had to copy over the save games from the old version. Thank goodness one of them worked because a lot of them gave me an error. Essentially I had to click through 0.96 again.

In a way this already felt like the epilogue. I guess the only thing left to do is to tell the parents about the addition to the family and to find out what happened with Klaus (as I said before I never called in Puppy Love).

I will repeat the warning: SANDRA PATH ONLY! (You will encounter Diane, but just for a friendly conversation.)

Last thing: The devs did not learn from Big Bang Theory: Never propose during or after sex. :ROFLMAO:

Xyze

Modder
Dec 30, 2018
old saves don't work...
A solution that worked for me:

1 - Remove all rpy and rpyc files in game/ folder
2 - Copy all rpy & rpyc from 0.97 game/ folder to the 0.98 game/ folder
3 - download the incest patch on lewdpatcher
4 - overwrite the files with patch

And after that I successfully loaded my save without error.

Last edited:
Reactions: HangTuah and T800

lkta

May 3, 2017
Saves not working here either. Only even recognises 2 saves out of hundreds (shows 2 on page 43 but neither load)

Could be due to being subscribestar verson?

molerat21

Jun 12, 2017
Not in this episode (v0.98). Maybe next time, who knows?
Sad face. I had decided to do a "only girls I like run," which means I skipped Sandra, Alana, & Adriana. Lisa's my favorite of the remaining girls and just getting to her one sex scene with the MC was a climb, and I'm just waiting for more.

4.20 star(s) 298 Votes