Ziltoid

Nov 1, 2018
would it be too much to ask for a non patched version so i can just patch it myself like i always did? it just keeps crashing when i try proj6 to althaleysave thing... sorry for being a nuisance whit this save thing. :(

Old&Useless

Nov 22, 2020
Like a few here I'm not the biggest fan of Sandra's personality, but I don't agree with how they have Haley manipulate and groom her so she'll accept seeing Haley and the mc together. Not a fan of forced thruples/3somes, but had they wanted to go that route I feel Lisa would've been a far better option as she's very open-minded, clearly finds Haley attractive and they are all entering the relationship at the same point both physically and emotionally.

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

Teyrna

Jan 10, 2020
it's not early totally what that text implies but will be later.
Well yeah, I know. Just saying that two minutes in, she clearly means that she'll get him to switch rooms. Obviously we know better than that though; that's kinda what I meant by foreshadowing... and kinda why I said "I love it."

vall6269

Nov 16, 2020
i need to know, are the decors renders ALL the same for all games? what is it, a common library?

i swear i've seen the same fucking bedroom, coffee shop, THE PARK, THE DAMNED PARK in every games, it's making me laugh so hard it pops out my potential boners

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
i need to know, are the decors renders ALL the same for all games? what is it, a common library?

i swear i've seen the same fucking bedroom, coffee shop, THE PARK, THE DAMNED PARK in every games, it's making me laugh so hard it pops out my potential boners
Personally I don't want a dev spending any time making a park look different. To me the LIs and characters are the ones that should get the extra time render wise.

A lot of vns use the same programs so they are really the same backdrops or settings. if that really is a boner killer best of luck finding the ones that don't have it.

vall6269

Nov 16, 2020
Personally I don't want a dev spending any time making a park look different. To me the LIs and characters are the ones that should get the extra time render wise.

A lot of vns use the same programs so they are really the same backdrops or settings. if that really is a boner killer best of luck finding the ones that don't have it.
one needs to understand the tone. that was more or an ironic comment, especially since so far i haven't seen any sex scene in that park, but i played at least 10 games using that asset and that just makes me laugh (which is as good as laughing when MC is being called "bubu" if you ask me)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017

so seeing same chars on other games with more or less same outlook doesn't bother you but if shop, beach, park etc are same then it's bad thing?

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
one needs to understand the tone. that was more or an ironic comment, especially since so far i haven't seen any sex scene in that park, but i played at least 10 games using that asset and that just makes me laugh (which is as good as laughing when MC is being called "bubu" if you ask me)
Fair enough. I've seen some locations so much they have ended up in my real life dreams :LOL:

Reactions: vall6269

Kal995

Donor
May 17, 2020
Despite reporting this, the official Android port never got added to the first post. It was added several days after the last update.

You can find it here for now:

ztpaa

Oct 2, 2017
This game is so well-written I might have to stop playing. It makes be feel too lonely lol. Hats off to the developers.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Here's Viitgames' latest:

1607270556123.png

Progress update

Hi

Well, we started work on the next update, of course.

With it being December, we'll probably release for everyone on the 20'th, as soon as it's done.

I don't have much else to say yet.

Viit

Looks like a serious discussion to me.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Looks too serious, already don´t like it. Hopefully not some talk bout a missing Teacher :ROFLMAO:
That's quite possible, if you went that route. Or it could be, 'What just happened? What the hell are we doing?'. :D Who knows? We've got a couple of weeks to wait to find out.

I don't remember seeing the location before. So I can't tell if they are at their place or their parents'. They're outside, so I know it's not Los Angeles. ;)

It looks like they will release it for everyone on the 20th. So we might get it here a little earlier this month. (y)

Old&Useless

Nov 22, 2020
Does anybody know if this forthcoming update is just for the Sandra path because if it is then I can skip this as I accidentally saved over it - why doesn't it ask if you want to save like it does if you want to load?
I'm not a big fan of Sandra but I would like the option of a Sandra only route instead of the forced thruple they're going with - hate that sorry.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Does anybody know if this forthcoming update is just for the Sandra path because if it is then I can skip this as I accidentally saved over it - why doesn't it ask if you want to save like it does if you want to load?
I'm not a big fan of Sandra but I would like the option of a Sandra only route instead of the forced thruple they're going with - hate that sorry.
I believe it will be Sandra centered update and then the following will be the Adriana centered update. They have been alternating starting with the last two updates.

4.20 star(s) 303 Votes