Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
I did notice that but this is the same crazy girl that wanted lots of room for "max" and that pony thing :ROFLMAO: :p
Mainly when they didn't discuss their relationship with Adrianna i got nervous and the apartment on top of that but ty i do feel better seeing it out of the vn for some reason.
Come on! This is Haley we are talking about here. You know, the girl with the fake boyfriend! [EDIT: In the Sandra route] Her default response is to make light of something by some flippant remark. She has done exactly that since the beginning of the game.

But, in those quotes I provided, she was dead serious.

If you want to wring your hands over Haley not moving in with Adriana and the MC (if you are in that route), go right ahead. I've got better things to worry about in this game, so I won't be joining you.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Come on! This is Haley we are talking about here. You know, the girl with the fake boyfriend! [EDIT: In the Sandra route] Her default response is to make light of something by some flippant remark. She has done exactly that since the beginning of the game.

But, in those quotes I provided, she was dead serious.

If you want to wring your hands over Haley not moving in with Adriana and the MC (if you are in that route), go right ahead. I've got better things to worry about in this game, so I won't be joining you.
Nah you talked some sense into me your last post. Just explaining why i didn't know if she was serious or not Until you posted it out of context. So ty again :)

Reactions: Walter Victor

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Nah you talked some sense into me your last post. Just explaining why i didn't know if she was serious or not Until you posted it out of context. So ty again :)
I misread the intent of your post, so I apologize for jumping needlessly down your throat. I appreciate it that you took it without rancor.

[Time for me to get some sleep.]

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I haven't played a few updates for this game already. And I have a question.

Sandra told MC that she can be adventurous and she can agree to many things in bed, when she feels confident, calm and can trust her partner.

Are there already any good scenes with her? because there was always only vanilla sex. Although she was adventurous with other partners and probably agreed to a lot of things (anal sex, for example), with MC, she was always just normal sex and nothing else.. Boring.

Don't get me wrong, I like Sandra, she is beautiful and caring.

But it hurts me a bit that she can't break and start being more adventurous with MC in bed. After all, she's been with MC so long that she seems to trust him enough.

Last edited:

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019

Sandra told MC that she can be adventurous and she can agree to many things in bed, when she feels confident, calm and can trust her partner.

Are there already any good scenes with her? because there was always only vanilla sex. Although she was adventurous with other partners and probably agreed to a lot of things (anal sex, for example), with MC, she was always just normal sex and nothing else.. Boring.
Quite a few seem to enjoy her route . I found her issues too much for me and didn't care for her personality in general so I stopped her route as soon as possible.

I hope you get your answers but I am clueless but interested in the answer anyway

Reactions: Qmil679

ShadowThrone

Mar 3, 2020

There is a Sandra / Haley / MC threesome, but it may have happened due to alcohol, and not due to her being adventurous.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Quite a few seem to enjoy her route . I found her issues too much for me and didn't care for her personality in general so I stopped her route as soon as possible.

I hope you get your answers but I am clueless but interested in the answer anyway
At the beginning it bothered me that she has very little time for MC, only work. And she did see MC sometimes.. but with Haley's help. (for example: Haley called Sandra and said the MC was alone) then Sandra would come for a while. :x

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
There is a Sandra / Haley / MC threesome, but it may have happened due to alcohol, and not due to her being adventurous.
Eh, still boring in bed between MC and Sandra..
I wonder how much we will have to wait for Sandra to finally decide on anal sex.

Alfre4u

Dec 1, 2018
Man really loving this and have not even gotten to current progress because I think I need to wait until it finished, problem is idk if this going to be the type that never finishes (just keeps getting more and more added).

I mean says .97 and think creator closer to using real numbers, but ever since .97(latest) I just keep questioning that assumption.

Iron-Beagle

Jul 13, 2017
How many paths are there? I seem to be on the Haley-only path but am wondering about the others, and how to trigger them.
Searching for "path" in this thread brings up way too many posts to search through lol

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
How many paths are there? I seem to be on the Haley-only path but am wondering about the others, and how to trigger them.
Searching for "path" in this thread brings up way too many posts to search through lol
There's 2 main routes, Haley or Sandra-Haley. Depending on your points, those can go 2 way, good or bad. On the Haley one, it seems there's an Adriana move-in possibility as well, don't know how that's gonna play out.

Reactions: darlic

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I don't know if I have to take it seriously or if it was just accidentally said by Sandra, and it doesn't matter.

I am slightly bothered by the fact that she is in a relationship with us and she said that she has to pack 'date underwear'

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Probably it's only stated by mistake and I'm making it a big problem about it myself. :LOL:

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
I don't know if I have to take it seriously or if it was just accidentally said by Sandra, and it doesn't matter.

I am slightly bothered by the fact that she is in a relationship with us and she said that she has to pack 'date underwear'

Probably it's only stated by mistake and I'm making it a big problem about it myself. :LOL:
I think it is just one of her cute peculiarities, the way she organizes things.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Yeah, I get you do. 100% disagree.
You're welcome to. Won't change the fact that Adriana right now seems to go on the exact same route as Sandra will, becoming the girlfriend of the MC and possibly accept the relationship with Haley in the future, or getting brought into it by Haley herself, which is pretty much the same, only in a smaller timeframe. :) Not to mention that the "beard" excuse isn't something Ptolemy is unfamiliar with. Must be a coincidence :unsure::)

4.20 star(s) 302 Votes