Deleted member 997153

I am a meat popsicle
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
You know the "Sandra only" content on previous release was a good indication for no Sandra this time. It was also mentioned several times in this thread short after the release.
It would be a good indication if I were playing a "No Sandra" path, which I'm not. So no, it wasn't a good indication. As for the thread, I didn't notice any mention of it. But I play about 60 games, so I'm certainly not going to pour over 60 threads to glean hints about what's in an update. I read the Changelogs to get that information. You'll notice there is no changelog in this game thread.

It's also in the dev notes in the OP; although that isn't immediately obvious! ;)
No, the developer's notes only mentioned that the game was branching. It didn't say anything about which updates would contain which paths. So in that respect, it wasn't very helpful or informative.

I made that post to make it clear to others because it wasn't very clear to me.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
f you are saying that the second group of numbers is limited to a two digit number, then that convention needs to be updated as it is reminiscently similar to COBOL programming which, while still an amazingly studious language, it is still outdated as demonstrated in the Y2K update frenzy.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: GrammerCop

kandemoor

Apr 17, 2020
Here's what you do:

First you wanna run this latest version once and just make a save and close it.

Then you hit the shortcut (windows key + r), type in %appdata%, look for the folder called "Renpy", inside that folder look for a folder called "Proj6-1532454941", you wanna grab the latest save from there and copy&paste it to the folder called "Haleyaltsave-1532454941" (which is also located inside the Renpy folder) and you should be good to go.

You should probably go back to the previous version and make a save on the first page so it's easier to find but it's not necessary.
It worked for me. Thanks a lot!!!

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
does anyone know if the mom going to be part of the girls he is dating and having sex with?
do you have fetish for ~60 year old women?

anyways very very unlikely that there'll be mommy son or daddy daughter or mommy daughter or daddy son action.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
This is expected if you've played the Patreon version and have switched to the SS version now linked on the main post.

Navigate on your computer to where your save files from the Patreon version are kept and copy those files into the save directory for the SS version. I believe the folder is called "Proj6" for the Patreon version and "Haleyaltsave" for the SS version. As long as you used the incest patch in the Patreon version your saves should work fine in the SS version.

On a PC, I think you'll find saves in C:/user/Appdata/Roaming/RenPy/ and on a Mac at /Users/USERNAME/Library/RenPy/
Thank you so much for this post. You are a hero

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
What the hell is with the finding another apartment? Please tell me Adrianna Haley and the mc can be throuple. This last update just has me a bit worried.

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
Here's what you do:

First you wanna run this latest version once and just make a save and close it.
And since you did this, you just need to go in the "[name of the game]/game/" directory. There, you'll find a directory named "saves", that you'll have to copy into the same "game" folder, but from the new update.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Haley is NOT actually moving into 'another apartment'.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I did notice that but this is the same crazy girl that wanted lots of room for "max" and that pony thing :ROFLMAO: :p
Mainly when they didn't discuss their relationship with Adrianna i got nervous and the apartment on top of that but ty i do feel better seeing it out of the vn for some reason.

Reactions: HornyyPussy
4.20 star(s) 302 Votes