prrt

Feb 24, 2019
And his boss reminds him he will have his balls removed when he is bad to Sandra.
looks painfull.
And suppose he will loose his job too .

Reactions: Namco15

Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
Update of my walkthrough mod , if anyone wants it for different platform let me know.

This mod changes all options that give point to green...
Ty alot! Could you update this to latest version? :>

Reactions: Namco15

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
i know,i know but some people might not know that,that's why i said it would be stupid of him to stay in that relationship out of fear :ROFLMAO: @ThunderRob you know what : i would take one for the team and let Victor drill my ass if it meant we could break it off with Sandra :ROFLMAO:
holy geeez...backs away..quickly

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
i know,i know but some people might not know that,that's why i said it would be stupid of him to stay in that relationship out of fear :ROFLMAO: @ThunderRob you know what : i would take one for the team and let Victor drill my ass if it meant we could break it off with Sandra :ROFLMAO:
To be honest, if you cheat on Sandra you deserve it. Look at this eyes, look at them and tell me you want to leave this poor puppy alone in the streets.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
To be honest, if you cheat on Sandra you deserve it. Look at this eyes, look at them and tell me you want to leave this poor puppy alone in the streets.
she's cute i give you that but the fact that the mc was forced into a relationship with her from the start that was a huge turn off for me

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
her expressions are what got me ALL Sandra in this game..she is adorable beyond belief.

The Archduke

Jul 1, 2018
The update was nice and all, but somehow I feel like, the game would be better off, if they would focus it more on Haley. Perhaps not devolving four games simultaneously would help as well, but I guess, they have to cover costs. I kind of don't like the whole Sandra thing, I am not really into interracial stuff.

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
her expressions are what got me ALL Sandra in this game..she is adorable beyond belief.
Same, I though she was a psycho at first, but as we got to know and see more and more of her, she became an adorable psycho. I hope she'll play a major part in the story even if majority of the people don't like her.

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
ummm..no..i'd drink a jug of bleach before i'd let my ass get drilled..we seem to be on different wavelengths on how to get out of a relationship..lol
hey i'll do whatever it takes to get out of a forced relationship,that's how much i hate them :LOL::LOL::LOL:( i really do hope you know i'm joking right?)

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
normally i'd agree about forced relationships..this is one of the very rare cases the one i'm forced into is the one i really want...so..happytimes for Old Rob.

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
For me Sandra in this game is called ''Left CTRL'', because i just want to go forward when i have her content and relationship forced on me in game.
I would compare her really dull character to Mary from ''Life with Mary''. :rolleyes:

4.20 star(s) 298 Votes