Exu

Dec 28, 2018
Well, all this time I've been wishing to go further in the opposite direction, so no moving out for my part, thanks.

And I've been thinking for a while that since I actually like Sandra a lot but cannot, nor want to resist Haley, forced relationship with her is painful because she doesn't deserve the nearly mandatory cheating on her, rather than find annoying having to date her.

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
To be honest, if you cheat on Sandra you deserve it. Look at this eyes, look at them and tell me you want to leave this poor puppy alone in the streets.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ugh, too much cuteness for my taste. :sick: Maybe when i was 18 i was a fan of cute, but not anymore.

And with poor puppy you have at least a choice to give it away if you don't want it, here Sandra is like that poo on the shoe that dont want to let go.

Reactions: Vasily100

qyx455

Dec 3, 2018
Ok, so... love the renders! Love the banter between sibs! The lil lawyer needs to be given a Jr Partner posting in Dubai... Sibs need to stop agonizing over their situation and discuss it for what it is... Sorry, Viit, have to say this... it's Yes or No, 1 or 0, Black or White... Time to make the decision, kids... Don't get me wrong, I'm not advocating graphic sex for them <not yet...>, but they need to acknowledge their hearts in a more open, adult fashion... Slap N Tickle wears thin after a while... feel me? :(

Reactions: Safetydummy

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
Can´t say that ... Life with Mary is the only forced releation i like so far ...
yeah but with Life with Mary you know what you're getting into : a relationship with Mary...and with Haley's story you're forced into a relationship with someone who's not Haley...and for the life of me you're stuck in that relationship and can't break out of it :cautious:

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
i dont think she's asian man but i feel you we all wanna fuck her,right now aside from Haley she's the only likable character in my book
i think that 3d model is usually used for asian girls, if you see her face is kinda similar to asian features ( look kristin kreuk) and you will know what i mean. xD

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
i think that 3d model is usually used for asian girls, if you see her face is kinda similar to asian features ( look kristin kreuk) and you will know what i mean. xD
i know who kristin kreuk is i saw Smallville :p but i dont think she was intended to be an asian model,maybe she has a small hint of asian in her but i dont think she is asian at all

Si71

Apr 27, 2018
Hello everyone a lot of people do not agree with the relationship between the MC and Sandra I have to agree with a lot of those people Plus there is supposed to be in this game incest i have not seen anything to do with that also I think the MC should ask Hayley the same question that she asked the MC

Draverik

Apr 21, 2017
Im not a fan of Sandra either, but she is there to make things more interesting between Haley and MC.
We could've have had MC boinking Haley from the get go, day one. But where's the fun in that?

The problem is not Sandra, it's the way this game is being presented to us, in short updates (no problem with that, totally get that) and every month people go: "Oh Gawd, another update with too much Sandra and not enough Haley"
If the game had one full game release, nobody would be complaining.

Reactions: Alfius

pldmdfan325

Oct 27, 2017
So close. Man, I wish there had been some more Haley content this update. Or that the next update wasn't a whole month away. Now to wait for the next one. I'm really hoping for some fun with Haley next time.

4.20 star(s) 298 Votes