GotchaGo

Jan 22, 2019
Is there any way to tell the developer create $1 tier on the patreon (just for people who like it and wanna support)? I think it can help the developer gain few other dollars.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Sandra is so organized , it's sexy:love:
I loved that!!! She definitely have some OCD.
Marking her clothes as soon as she buys them...lol you are forever and ever designated as work clothes.
My clothes are not in balance, I need to buy some more to balance them out...that was awesome.

Last edited:
Reactions: Abîme

Abîme

Sep 27, 2018
I loved that!!! She definitely have some OCD.
Marking her clothes as soon as she buys them...lol you are forever and ever designated as work clothes.
My clothes are not in balanse, I need to buy some more to balanse them out...that was awesome.
And I bet she does not forget to turn off the lights when she leaves a room and she's always on time:giggle:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Namco15 and Alfius

Felicityskye

Jan 8, 2018
Sandra is the "Excuse" that both you and Hayley use to stay sane. She is an extremely important plot device thought out by Hayley.
Some people are too preoccupied with what they want they overlook what should be a simple to understand important plot device like you pointed out. Sandra doesn't do anything for me but I'm enjoying the ride to the end goal. But for some they just want to zoom to the end goal which can't be helped.

Reactions: Alfius

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
It feels like the dev makes sandra annoying on purpose, she is a good girl, but her habits are crazy as fuck

I don't give a fuck since it's a game and I only care about that pussy, but I couldn't be in a relationship with someone like that, even if she gives you some slack in the beggining, she is bound to start nagging you eventually about it, and I'm sorry, I have a mother and it's one too many already

I didn't avoid her, but if you do she asks you to visit Lisa while she's out, if you need to distance yourself from Sandra to get to Lisa, I'm doing it in a heartbeat

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
About Haley, seems like were in the endgame now, we're getting that incest tag, maybe a handjob next update, ptolemy isn't someone to go slow introducing sex scenes though, since dreaming of dana he usually goes straight to sex, until them we get a lot of teasing, and we're past this point, so who knows

Reactions: mikecd199817

bauman

Sep 11, 2018
I think when it's time to introduce sexy time with Haley the dev will go all the way. No need to stall much further. I think they'll explore how to keep the relationship a secret and that's how the story will progress. In the last update Diane noticed the closeness between the siblings, so there's that also.

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
Sandra is a super nice girl and without Haley, she would be my first pick.

Yes, she has OCD, she has phobias and, despite all that, she is going against her deepest fears just to show her love. You couldn't possibly ask for a more powerful statement of love.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Sandra is a super nice girl and without Haley, she would be my first pick.

Yes, she has OCD, she has phobias and, despite all that, she is going against her deepest fears just to show her love. You couldn't possibly ask for a more powerful statement of love.
100% this. She is head over heels for the MC, but my MC only have eyes for Hayley. I just wish I can break up with her gently.

Reactions: vir_cotto

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Haley is so dreamy i swear. I'll take every bit of teasing from her. Can't wait for the option to just flat out dump Sandra and just kiss Haley right infront of her, for that shock factor!:p
What? How can you do that to Sandra? ..
screenshot0001.png

Sure, I am all in for Haley, but especially in this update and the shopping with Sandra made it impossible to be cruel to her. And as long as we can have Haley .... maybe we can get to an MC+H+S ending? :p

Reactions: Rebeldad

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
ill be honest here i dont think there will be a sexy time with Haley in this update she says she dont want to lose everything even though i had picked her few updates back

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
ill be honest here i dont think there will be a sexy time with Haley in this update she says she dont want to lose everything even though i had picked her few updates back
You do know this is an adult game? And you do know the title of the game?
Of course it'll be, but the story will dictate when and how.

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
You do know this is an adult game? And you do know the title of the game?
Of course it'll be, but the story will dictate when and how.
If there isn't, since Patreon will lose it's shit if there is, they will probably get some very VERY angry complaints form the playerbase. So no way in hell that we won't end up doing the deed with her.

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
If there isn't, since Patreon will lose it's shit if there is, they will probably get some very VERY angry complaints form the playerbase. So no way in hell that we won't end up doing the deed with her.
i think the closest we will come because of Patreon is to what we have now just a few pecks on the lips in sleeping togeather

4.20 star(s) 298 Votes