Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
It's the very definition of an answer, you asked a question, I answered; ergo, it's an answer :unsure:
you said '' Play it and see '' why do i have to see if i dont know if there will be enough content , sorry but i dont see any anwser to my question , like u saying just play it and forget your question u will found out , my objective to ask some one played this game if its worth to play this release yes or not very simple answer , sry i am stupid i like simple answer , can i ask u again ... is there enough amount on this version yes or no ? :unsure:

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
you said '' Play it and see '' why do i have to see if i dont know if there will be enough content , sorry but i dont see any anwser to my question , like u saying just play it and forget your question u will found out , my objective to ask some one played this game if its worth to play this release yes or not very simple answer , sry i am stupid i like simple answer , can i ask u again ... is there enough amount on this version yes or not ? :unsure:
Yes

Reactions: Namco15 and Alteni

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
It's strange that you didn't notice that if you are 'all for' Sandra that you have sex with her, and if you're not, you don't. Personally, I tend to notice if I have sex or not. :ROFLMAO:
Mh. Maybe my all Haley run was more a H+S run I guess then. My bad ^^

Fundo

Aug 27, 2018
All signs point to Haley wanting to be dominated. I’m hoping we can eventually bring in some of the ladies from the fuck buddie list we are amassing

Akuniz

Oct 27, 2018
make no mistake i like all the girls but still i need to as, even if it is story wised, we need to have a relationship with the black girl, sandra.

4.20 star(s) 303 Votes