smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
Yeah, that scene was about two people having sex as a way to cool down their frustrations, MC+Haley, Alana+Jake, but i can only hope that she become a fuckbuddy in the future... a man can dream right? i mean, she does say "see you around" in the very end, there is a little bit of hope :unsure:

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
From about a dozen screens earlier:

"There's this guy at work. Says he won't leave his wife."

"I have to say: that's half your fault. I mean...if you knew he was married..."

"I'm not arguing."

Like most good NPC interactions, this conversation is ostensibly on the subject of Alana and Jake, but it isn't actually about Alana and Jake.

Later, if they have sex: "But not like this. From the back. We shouldn't look at each other." Giving both of them free reign to imagine they're having sex with who they really wish they were having sex with, but can't. That's why she brought him home. That's why he went. They both acknowledge it after they're done, and then he leaves.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Namco15

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
I kinda doubt we'll get more Alana/MC unless they both find themselves alone and in the same place again. I feel like the MC could call (or visit) Diane for a quick shag and she'd welcome it. Alana wouldn't; she's strictly an "only if it's convenient" hookup. If the MC ends up with neither Haley nor Sandra she could be one of a small stable of potential hookups, but that's probably it.

Most games would have another hookup with Alana be high on a list of things you shouldn't do if you want your ostensible relationship to succeed, but so far this isn't that game. On the other hand, Alana's lack of personal interest in the MC and the fact that she's after a married man who won't leave his wife would make her an ideal beard, should the game go that way.

there is a variable set in that route
Isn't that just the trigger for whether or not the scene happens, though?

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
I kinda doubt we'll get more Alana/MC unless they both find themselves alone and in the same place again. I feel like the MC could call (or visit) Diane for a quick shag and she'd welcome it. Alana wouldn't; she's strictly an "only if it's convenient" hookup. If the MC ends up with neither Haley nor Sandra she could be one of a small stable of potential hookups, but that's probably it.

Most games would have another hookup with Alana be high on a list of things you shouldn't do if you want your ostensible relationship to succeed, but so far this isn't that game. On the other hand, Alana's lack of personal interest in the MC and the fact that she's after a married man who won't leave his wife would make her an ideal beard, should the game go that way.

Isn't that just the trigger for whether or not the scene happens, though?
No it's not. I've read the script, and just rechecked it. The scene is triggered when you select the 'Kiss me' option. The variable is set at that point, and the full scene unfolds from there. I tell ya, something's going to be affected by that kiss later in the game. :)

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
Interesting. Well, as I've said before, we're getting to a time when there should probably be consequences for actions.

4.20 star(s) 303 Votes