Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
But he is the boss of the MC, Adriana is Haley's boss
My memory is that they switched a while back and that it started the other way around, but in that sense Victor and Adriana are essentially peers just like Haley and the MC are. I wouldn't count on them taking opposite sides on a personnel issue.

Adriana might have a say in that, because he would be doing it so just because of his precious niece and not because you did something wrong on the job, or Adriana might hire MC, if you were Victor and you need to explain the directors why you fired that worker, "Oh he deserves to be fired because he cheated on my niece and broke her heart" that doesn't make sense...
Adriana wouldn't hire the MC if Victor fired him. All signs are that Adriana and Victor work well together. It's extremely unlikely that HR would entertain such a notion.

I certainly don't think the MC's important enough to Adriana for her to intervene and save his ass if Victor wants him gone. But even if they have no work-related reason to let Haley go, can you imagine what it'd be like for her to work there? She may not report directly to Victor, but he's still her superior. Her work life would be miserable. Everyone would know why the MC's no longer there, and workplace gossip being what it is they'd eventually know why; exactly the scenario that she and the MC most want to keep secret.

In any case: one of their bosses is (potentially) carrying on an imbalanced sexual dalliance with an employee, almost certainly in direct violation of company policy, and the other boss — the "nice" one — has actually threatened physical violence if the MC hurts his niece, so I don't think corporate norms would apply to whatever choices they made.

Reactions: extractied

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
I can see your point regarding Adriana not helping, after all they are just fuckbuddies, but i still don't see a viable reason to the MC be fired just because he cheated or break up with Sandra, and the game is giving us this choices, i don't think you will get a bad ending because you don't want Sandra....

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
Based on his earlier threat, I think Victor would find a reason to fire the MC if he cheated on her and/or broke his niece's heart.

I agree that you shouldn't, and probably won't, get a bad end if you just don't want to date Sandra. And really, this is all speculative on my part. But were I writing it there would be a point past which you couldn't string Sandra along without consequences, and around the time you start discussing a long-distance relationship would be that point. Attempting to keep dating her while messing around with Haley and however many others would lead to negative consequences, and not just Sandra being really, really angry at the MC.

The reason I have any confidence at all in this speculation goes right back to that threat. Victor's made it clear on more than one occasion that the MC is not to hurt his niece. There's no reason for Victor to be meddling like this unless he actually means it. Chekov's gun, etc.

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
The reason I have any confidence at all in this speculation goes right back to that threat. Victor's made it clear on more than one occasion that the MC is not to hurt his niece. There's no reason for Victor to be meddling like this unless he actually means it. Chekov's gun, etc.
I think it'd be Sandra breaking up with MC instead of MC dumping Sandra. Thus, making the threat void because it'd be her who hurt him and not the other way around.

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
I think it'd be Sandra breaking up with MC instead of MC dumping Sandra. Thus, making the threat void because it'd be her who hurt him and not the other way around.
You could be right, especially in the path that she doesn't visit and MC meet with Alana and fuck her, she could tell Lisa or let it slip by accident and Lisa would certainly tell Sandra, thus the break up ( i hope so) :unsure:

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
You could be right, especially in the path that she doesn't visit and MC meet with Alana and fuck her, she could tell Lisa or let it slip by accident and Lisa would certainly tell Sandra, thus the break up ( i hope so) :unsure:
If your scenario happened, it'd still be MC hurting her because he cheated on her with Alana.

What I had in mind is more that Sandra just grew cold towards MC because of distance and then made a phone call breaking up by saying things like "I just don't think this works, MC. I'm sorry but it's probably best we break up." kind of thing. Polite break up because Sandra is a really nice person to the point that she's the one feeling guilty about having to break up the relationship.

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
I really like the game, but no matter how you act with Haley its mostly the same progress. Even if you try to kinda avoid her. You can only take the side chicks or dont.
Thats a bit sad that there is not much choice. You always get Sandra and Haley - no matter what you do. I tried 2 runs. 1 with all for Haley and one all for Sandra, and as I said, they are the same as far as I can see.

All the girls are great and the game looks good and only lacks better animations. They all look quite stiff and mechanical.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Good update. Actually it seemed a bit longer than most.
Some nice stuff with Haley and Sandra.

Things seem to be really heating up for MC and Hales, if not for the wrench in the works by M.

I usually go for as many women as possible and love harem routes, but in this case, since I liked Sandra from the start, I realized I actually felt bad for cheating on her.
If a route including her and Haley is possible, it better be visible soon, because right now I feel like I'm playing a scum MC.

Like I wrote, really unusual for me to feel that way, but Sandra is not only damn sexy (dat ass!!), she's also sweet as pie.

bauman

Sep 11, 2018
I really like the game, but no matter how you act with Haley its mostly the same progress. Even if you try to kinda avoid her. You can only take the side chicks or dont.
Thats a bit sad that there is not much choice. You always get Sandra and Haley - no matter what you do. I tried 2 runs. 1 with all for Haley and one all for Sandra, and as I said, they are the same as far as I can see.

All the girls are great and the game looks good and only lacks better animations. They all look quite stiff and mechanical.
I think you just expected a different kind of game, more similar to the ones in your sig. It's called Haley's Story, because you can argue she's the main character in it. It will be really weird if you can completely ignore her. As for Sandra, she starts as a plot device and you have a choice if you want to make her something more or give her the cold shoulder. If you do the latter, you don't get any sex scenes with her and in the last update you don't even see her.

4.20 star(s) 302 Votes