bauman

Sep 11, 2018
I think the monthly updates are okay. Definitely not too short. On average there are 200-250 renders. You see some creators push the same amount of content on a bimonthly or even longer basis and lackluster writing on top, but I can see how if you went for Haley-only path it can feel somewhat short.

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Hm, this picture makes me wonder (sorry if that has been established early and I just can't remember), with the background images of soap, toilet paper and carpet wash are they working in a janitor's closet or is this Sandra's old room?

Office.png

Red469

May 18, 2018
Hm, this picture makes me wonder (sorry if that has been established early and I just can't remember), with the background images of soap, toilet paper and carpet wash are they working in a janitor's closet or is this Sandra's old room?

View attachment 351243
I believe its the Storage/ Electric Meter room that they go Tucked away into, Earlier there was a meter box visible

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
One request, can you please add nopy or mega link? pretty please.
i am not at home at the moment so you will have to wait, when i get back i will do that.
EDIT: done uploaded the compress version with mega link

Last edited:
Reactions: troybecks

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
That damn one scene where Sandra drags you off and you look back at Haley :cry: and her reaction my heart sunk for her on the Brightside we are Sandra free for another week :LOL:
Have you tried the other path? she don't come to visit you, and you have the chance to spend some hot time with Alana...

• Love
Reactions: Namco15

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Have you tried the other path? she don't come to visit you, and you have the chance to spend some hot time with Alana...
Hmm, I must have made a wrong choice somewhere then I only had Haley and Sandra in this update. Tbh I'd forgotten about Alana she has been so overlooked.

Reactions: Namco15

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
Hmm, I must have made a wrong choice somewhere then I only had Haley and Sandra in this update. Tbh I'd forgotten about Alana she has been so overlooked.
On my Haley save where i ignore Sandra all the time in episode 9 MC just help her and leave and this was the trigger, but you need points with Alana too (Alana squash scene), but if you go with Sandra for shopping after you helped her and you don't have sex with her and you did the squash with Alana you can get the sex with Alana in this episode too (i guess)

• Love
Reactions: Namco15 and Mormont

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
Probably when she asks you if you think that a distance relationship could work.

Reactions: Mormont

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
So save files I've updated:
Sandra
Haley
Alana

I don't have an Adriana playthrough so I have no idea

Lisa I don't think does, even though she shows up in the Sandra bit. So since in my Lisa one, I'm not trying to stay Sandra, I had no interaction in the Lisa file.

Diane doesn't have anything happen.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
When Sandra asks you if you think a long-distance thing could work; if you say absolutely, she visits you, otherwise it's just a phone call.
So....question....are we EVER going to end up with Haley? I mean the teasing was fine, even fun, for a while but now it is just old.
From what was said on Discord; they get it on in their childhood bed, back at home

Reactions: Namco15 and Mormont

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
On my Haley save where i ignore Sandra all the time in episode 9 MC just help her and leave and this was the trigger, but you need points with Alana too (Alana squash scene), but if you go with Sandra for shopping after you helped her and you don't have sex with her and you did the squash with Alana you can get the sex with Alana in this episode too (i guess)
Probably when she asks you if you think that a distance relationship could work.
When Sandra asks you if you think a long-distance thing could work; if you say absolutely, she visits you, otherwise it's just a phone call.

From what was said on Discord; they get it on in their childhood bed, back at home
Thanks, guys got there in the end finally we got some more Alana that playthrough was worth it and this is not anything against Sandra it's just nice to have that change.

Thea Lundgren??? Damn that spoiler can the next update be now :LOL:

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
It is a recurring theme in Ptolomy game that the MC is such a submissive that he will never initiate the first move unless given an express authority from the love interest. Another recurring theme is that the games would go on about 80% of its length without sex scene with the main girl and then it would throw one or two scenes at the last 20% then finish the game in an erupt manner.

Reactions: Meridian
4.20 star(s) 302 Votes