smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
imagine the scene, a nice family dinner that until Haley says " daddy can you pass me the salad please?" both mc and their dad go for the salad, they look at each other confused while haley is screaming on the inside "omg omg omg we are so screwed right now" :eek:

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
imagine the scene, a nice family dinner that until Haley says " daddy can you pass me the salad please?" both mc and their dad go for the salad, they look at each other confused while haley is screaming on the inside "omg omg omg we are so screwed right now" :eek:
Meanwhile, the MC is lifting the table with his boner.

troybecks

Jan 9, 2018
Here's my crunched version.

Note: This is an unofficial modified version of this game so if something goes wrong it goes wrong ;)

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make this smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no complaining.

Haley's Story [v0.50] [Viitgames] - Original Size: 2.08GB

Download Win (438.2MB): - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
One request, can you please add nopy or mega link? pretty please.

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
just imagine mc,haley and their mom and dad celebrating their wedding anniversary,and than out of the blue mom and dad confessing to them that they are not even their parents but they are also brother and sister...*lol*
:D:D

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I noticed one picture in this latest update picture 156.webp isn't used anywhere for some reason it's there in the image folder but isn't in the script file anywhere.

Still can't get rid of Sandra can't see how she got promoted if she can't see the writing on the wall.

Reactions: Namco15

WalrusMallone

Jun 10, 2019
I have updated the walkthrough for the last update v0.50.

Check out the POST.
You can also find it on my . Enjoy!
You sir or madam deserve some patreon love for being right the hell on top of this. I to truly love the work you do. Words cant express what I'm feeling! --------SemagodGaming

Last edited:
Reactions: Namco15 and Qleaf

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Oct 14, 2016
You sir or madam deserve some patreon love for being right the hell on top of this. I to truly love the work you do. Words cant express what I'm feeling! --------SemagodGaming
Many thanks for your patronage, can’t express my feelings enough. I strive to make people happy as much as I can.

“If you’re happy, then I’m happy.”

I appreciate the support, however just keep in mind that I do the guides to spread the happiness around, I’m not in it for the money.

With that being said, I do hope everyone will support the developer of the games they like before anyone else, as without them we wouldn’t really enjoy the games we play.

Thanks again for all your support, be it a simple post like, comment or donation. They all fill me with joy and gratitude more than you’ll ever know. :)

Ps: For disclosure purposes, no biggie but I’m a dude. :)

4.20 star(s) 301 Votes