Maethir

Jul 28, 2018
The fuck, that was like 5 minutes of story. Probably going to wait a few more updates. Could have done without Sandra existing at this point.
Yea I swear these games sometimes can't figure out a good medium update length. They end up being super short or insanely long like DMD.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
People seem to forget that IR exists, I can't blame them tho, that game has incest from the start without the need of a patch and patreon doesn't do shit about it, so there's a chance Patreon won't even notice it, since this one is ten times milder.
If I may what is IR?

Reactions: Namco15

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
Ah yes, am yet to play that one. Did enjoy their first game "Dreaming of dana.". Just haven't been able to keep up with all these updates to games that I have a mild interest in.
dont´t rush it with playing that one.
i gets an update only 3 or 4 times a year because Ptolemys priority is Alexandra.IR i more a side project.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
I noticed one picture in this latest update picture 156.webp isn't used anywhere for some reason it's there in the image folder but isn't in the script file anywhere.
My guess is that it was a scene that was originally planned for the release, but was left out. There isn't any text that might address that image either, so it wouldn't fit in if it just showed up. Too bad, looks like it would have been fun. Maybe it can be used in a later release.

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
I so love this story. So many have tried and failed to express a sibling kinship/Love connection and have failed. This VN has it.
This story inspires me to write my own story and yet I find my story pales in comparison to this one.
Keep up the great work with story and renders.
I wholeheartedly look forward to your next update.

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
I so love this story. So many have tried and failed to express a sibling kinship/Love connection and have failed. This VN has it.
This story inspires me to write my own story and yet I find my story pales in comparison to this one.
Keep up the great work with story and renders.
I wholeheartedly look forward to your next update.
Well than let´s just hope it will not end like Live with Mary at some point,because i like this game and the story too. (y)

Red469

May 18, 2018
Hi guys

I Love the new update, and how those two talk to each other...
Glad Sandra is doing a wonderful job of staying away
It is a little bit on short side but, its Still Very nice indeed.

Cant wait for the next update.

Red469

May 18, 2018
Well than let´s just hope it will not end like Live with Mary at some point,because i like this game and the story too. (y)
I agree with you, Life with Mary had a Very abrupt end... it really would be VERY Sad to see it happen here...

However, with the Dev Being the Outstanding story teller that he is, I really dont see that Ever happening...
This VN is a Very Solid one that manages to tackle subjects in a very different, and enjoyable way...

To the game Dev we thank you for your hard work.

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
hmmm trying to imagine that some updates later Sandra finds at the new town where she is working now a new "Muffin" for her and then breaks up with the MC and then Lisa trying to jump on the MC because he is "Single" again :ROFLMAO:

• Love
Reactions: Namco15 and Nulldev

Red469

May 18, 2018
hmmm trying to imagine that some updates later Sandra finds at the new town where she is working now a new "Muffin" for her and then breaks up with the MC and then Lisa trying to jump on the MC because he is "Single" again :ROFLMAO:
hmmm I recon it would be Hilarious if Sandra started to call the MC Daddy LOL
Ya theres alot of different ways this could effectively go, the good thing for this update was she wasnt home and I just Love how she treated her 'daddy' and I quote : I am not staying long enough (daddy), So I dont really have time to see you...

MC thoughts "Well, Thank fuk for that... I have Everything I need and Everything I Want Already in my arms"
Who would want a GF that turns around and says something like that to you, without actually showing some sort of: really wish I could, Or come over and keep me company while I do a few things at the house... Really, Be honest guys...

A friend with benefits would treat you better then that.

I Equally Love Sweet Haley coming back with: Why would she have time??? Priorities after all Right?
Way to go Haley... What a sweetheart.

Rince556

Jan 21, 2018
I really love this game, the art and the writing - it´s really in my personal top 3 right now. Haley is great - no discussion. But I really do not like the monthly updates - they are just too short imho. I actually would prefer waiting two to three months and getting a longer update...
But that´s first world problems. Great game, thanks to the Dev for creating such a great work anyway. Can´t wait for the story to continue.

4.20 star(s) 302 Votes