rodneyeatme

Jul 19, 2017
"Would you like us to bring you something?"

"Yes. A pair of #2 billiards balls and a rooster in a cube would be perfect."

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
I know it's Haley's Story, but damn, I want the mom in on it now. I know that doesn't make sense for the story though.

• Wow
Reactions: Namco15

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
It's good to finally be rewarded for ignoring Sandra, yes i am looking right at you Alana ;) , fuck Lisa she can stay with Dennis (sometimes i think she looks like Chucky ...), Alana is waaaaay better, Haley is awesome as always and i actually started to enjoy the "Daddy " roleplay, the mom sure looks beautiful,this next episode looks very promissing

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Haley's on their childhood jungle gym, swinging and doing flips over the bars by gripping them with her prehensile braid. Mom yells into the back yard that dinner's ready. Her brother stands and starts walking towards the house. Haley's braid whips out and yanks him backward by the belt loop, pulling him against her. She leans forward and whispers...

Last edited:

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Haley's on their childhood jungle gym, swinging and doing flips over the bars by gripping them with her prehensile braid. Mom yells into the back yard that dinner's ready. Her brother stands and starts walking towards the house. Haley's braid whips forward and yanks him backward by the belt loop, pulling him against her. She leans forward and whispers...
You're mine bitch (or daddy, you choose)!

4.20 star(s) 302 Votes