Motoko Kusanagi

Major
Donor
Aug 19, 2018
The fuck, that was like 5 minutes of story. Probably going to wait a few more updates. Could have done without Sandra existing at this point.

Reactions: Freezer14

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
This is the first time that Haley's shown any sort of emotion other than pure positivity and encouragement at the idea of her brother dating/having sex with other women. She's nowhere near actually being upset about it, though; at the moment, it's mostly a puzzle to solve. For now, I still suspect this is a game that will end with at least the possibility of adding a beard.

The way the braid gets stiff at key moments can't possibly be a coincidence. Kudos to the artist.

If the MC is still with Sandra, and depending on his other choices, he's demonstrably capable of being an incredible jerk to her in this update. She's made her feelings on infidelity quite clear. (Which means she won't ever be a possible beard if the game goes that route.)

Here's a minor nitpick: for my personal tastes, the fact that Haley's a (sexual, not otherwise) submissive is ridiculously hot. That said, in terms of BDSM roles the story wavers back and forth between her being a submissive and her being a brat, and it's not always entirely coherent; her pure submissiveness is really submissive and very well written, but being a brat tracks a little better with her overall character. This could probably use a little rethink.

Finally, I guess everyone who's been frowning at the Daddy talk is going to have a chance to see it get worked out, one way or another. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Haley's Story v0.91.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 21.04.2020

Last edited:

bauman

Sep 11, 2018
Actually a fair amount of story progression this update. Good character development and an introduction to probably some important factors that might play a role in the future.

NopeGames

Feb 6, 2019
I love the story. The character development is great and so are the visuals.

All praise aside tho I was a little disappointed in the length of this last update. Little more than 5 minutes worth of content. I understand RL situations can happen that can impact the time spent on development so I'll let it slide but it was still sad how short it was.

Cant wait for the next update.

Reactions: Namco15

McWoodz

Oct 28, 2018
I love the story. The character development is great and so are the visuals.

All praise aside tho I was a little disappointed in the length of this last update. Little more than 5 minutes worth of content. I understand RL situations can happen that can impact the time spent on development so I'll let it slide but it was still sad how short it was.

Cant wait for the next update.
Length depends on decisions made. Not the longest but if every girls path is active you do get a couple of sex scenes in this update... and of course the blue ball scene to round things off.

Can we just get rid of the sandra storyline saves me clicking/skipping
If you saw her this update that's because you made a choice to say 'Absolutely' to her when she was worried about things working out long distance before she left. If you had picked the other option then it would just be a phone call.

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
I've said this before, but it's worth remembering that this isn't how the game's supposed to be played. Regular, deadlined releases are completely arbitrary and unnatural, and only exist because we don't currently have a better way to compensate the artists. Complaining about the length of a fractional update is like complaining that chapter 42 was a lot shorter than chapter 27. You're reading a novel with a beginning, a middle, and an end. It's complaining that course number seven of a twenty-course meal didn't fill your stomach. If you don't like nibbling tiny morsels while waiting for dessert, set it aside and eat something else until it's finished.

I regularly skip updates to games I really enjoy — I haven't played Freeloading Family for three or four updates, at least — for this very reason.

playb0y44

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Note: This is an unofficial modified version of this game so if something goes wrong it goes wrong ;)

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make this smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no complaining.

Haley's Story [v0.50] [Viitgames] - Original Size: 2.08GB

Download Win (438.2MB): - - -

Last edited:

NoiT89

Jul 14, 2017
How much new content is the latest version? I usually wait so it's worth to download. can't see any changelog.

CorujaCega

Jul 29, 2018
Here's my crunched version.

Note: This is an unofficial modified version of this game so if something goes wrong it goes wrong ;)

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make this smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no complaining.

Haley's Story [v0.50] [Viitgames] - Original Size: 2.08GB

Download Win (424.1MB): - -

bro i can't even start a new game or load a save on this compressed version, did anyone could ?(bad english alert)

4.20 star(s) 298 Votes