neman

Jan 5, 2020
it's stupid how even when i chose all the wrong choices his whore sister always keep flirting/kissing him
Welcome to the most beautiful wold of fantasy
P.S if u dont like it i suggest checking tags before u enter "Incest" . Girl knows what she wants, always did and is very forward to obtain it., what's wrong with that. I always welcome little forward girls /(moms) even :devilish: :eek:
If she "frightens" you , simply close the game, she can't hurt u :unsure:

Last edited:

neman

Jan 5, 2020
what's the point of the choices then?
don't get me wrong i fucking love incest games,, but other incest games don't force you like this game, i just hate his sister
Oh come on, they can't all be obedient little slave sluts.. ;) So she is forward girl , we established that. :unsure:

Robert Monotoli

Jun 16, 2018
Welcome to the most beautiful wold of fantasy
P.S if u dont like it i suggest checking tags before u enter "Incest" . Girl knows what she wants, always did and is very forward to obtain it., what's wrong with that. I always welcome little forward girls /(moms) even :devilish: :eek:
If she "frightens" you , simply close the game, she can't hurt u :unsure:
Or maybe Haley will still haunt you even if you close the game. She might be like that annoying raven saying "nevermore" to you every fucking time, driving you insane into becoming a homicidal lunatic/maniac. :oops:

A very frighteningly true story. :illuminati:

neman

Jan 5, 2020
Or maybe Haley will still haunt you even if you close the game. She might be like that annoying raven saying "nevermore" to you every fucking time, driving you insane into becoming a homicidal lunatic/maniac. :oops:

A very frighteningly true story. :illuminati:
add "sex" before maniac and i am In :devilish:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Robert Monotoli

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
Almost all the other choices have consequences. One of the devs promised that if you treat Haley like shit you'll eventually suffer for it, though just what that means remains to be seen.

don't get me wrong i fucking love incest games,, but other incest games don't force you like this game
Other incest games don't force you to have incestuous sex?

i just hate his sister
It's a shame the title of the game didn't provide some sort of warning about the relationship.

Last edited:

Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
don't get me wrong i fucking love incest games,, but other incest games don't force you like this game, i just hate his sister
How could you possibly hate Haley and why would play a game called "Haley's Story" if you don't like the main love interest?

This is probably one of the best relationships in any incest game on this site. It actually seems organic as opposed to sleep sex and harassment suddenly leading to some sort of relationship like some of the other games here.

Petro28

Sep 11, 2017
It was very okay update nothing major happened and not enough sex scenes. It is probably the most underperformed update since I started to play this game and had to wait for new content.
However, next morning should be promising because I think the father will come early in the morning and will woke in with out knocking.

yueziyue

May 12, 2018
I want to see Haley fuck Sandra.
And the dev just don't let it happen!
I think the dev like to do it himself:unsure:

Robert Monotoli

Jun 16, 2018
It was very okay update nothing major happened and not enough sex scenes. It is probably the most underperformed update since I started to play this game and had to wait for new content.
However, next morning should be promising because I think the father will come early in the morning and will woke in with out knocking.
And then the said bearded father, having just caught the MC and Haley in a very familiar embrace, went into a murderous Vikings-style rage and everyone dies. The end. :oops:

A very raging true story. :illuminati:

Oct 14, 2019
Gotta say, i was disappointed that you didnt have no choice in whether or not to date sandra. almost made me shut it off and delete it. Ill stick it out though. But i feel like there should be a choice in there if you want to date her or not. totally not my type at all.

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
Gotta say, i was disappointed that you didnt have no choice in whether or not to date sandra. almost made me shut it off and delete it. Ill stick it out though. But i feel like there should be a choice in there if you want to date her or not. totally not my type at all.
This has been discussed a zillion times in this thread, but without Sandra there's no early-game sexual content and that's one of the reasons the forced relationship existed. Should that have required that you date her? Perhaps, perhaps not. But the narrative as it's developing now suggests that you probably shouldn't just violently struggle to get away from Sandra without thinking it through...especially in terms of your truly forced relationship with your twin sister. You might need Sandra, and she's actually a pretty great person once you understand the neuroses.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
I wish I knew what the consequence of "Would that be terrible?" was going to be. Guess we will have to wait and find out.
This is a choice I never expected. Choosing it seems to be absolutely the wrong thing to do in the spirit of the plot. Of course, it's the one I'm choosing in both routes. [I'm a sucker for harems!] Waiting to see what the repercussions will be. Naturally, I placed saves there. But damn, the name of the variable saved... "haley2ass" What the hell is with that?

4.20 star(s) 302 Votes