pothb

Jan 28, 2018
Best line of the update has to be "A boss you get along with is worth 10 <renpy.exports.TagQuotingDict object at 0x030BE4B0>alary."
It contends with the Ventriloquist one, for sure!
Haley's Story protagonist man,as if telling great Napoleonic stories with protagonist Marie Antoinette.
make a new starring game with protagonist beautiful Haley to have sex with many men,and not only with him her asshole brother.
(sorry my english)
Okay, bro.

cri

Oct 23, 2017
Will there be any family action in this update? I'm fine with the plot melodrama, but bro please, give me something.

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Who has content this update? I definitely didn't get 9 choices to make (as was posted here, supposedly info from discord)

The decision with Haley #2 when MC goes to talk to her.
Decision to have drunk Haley sex or not
Decision to make Sandra sleep topless or not.

Besides that, only the Adriana route was new stuff? No Lisa, Diana or Alana?

HBKTheIcon69

No, the Haley + Sandra route is where Haley is trying to get Sandra to be MC/Haley's beard.
There are 2 choices on Haley and Sandra route, and 2 choices on Haley only route this update. One is the same the other one is different depending on which path. So 3 in total but you only get to pick 2. I enjoyed the update though. I'm still waiting for how they are gonna handle the math teacher.

Reactions: Walter Victor

Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
I really enjoy this game, it's one of my favorites on this site. I guess I'm going to have to start a fresh playthrough since I apparently broke up with Sandra by mistake. Not that I mind or anything. :giggle:

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
whats up with the saves, i loaded last autosave and i ended up on a different route with a different name. i would never give my protags a proper name like that, they get enough luck with the ladies that they must endure having rediculous names like Doucheface Le douche,Studmuffin Sexy,Cutie Mccute or Lister Sisterfister!

4.20 star(s) 302 Votes