alpharenji

Jul 5, 2018
I have good news and bad news for you.

The developer is very close to releasing the next episode. It should be either late today, or sometime tomorrow (depending on your time zone), unless testing reveals something drastic that needs extensive modifications.

The bad news is that Qleaf is out of business. We, who avidly follow her work, will have to muddle along on our own, unless someone else takes up the banner.
Maybe dumb question but who is Qleaf the writer or animater?

Reactions: dbah and mistortine

wil2rennes

May 28, 2017
the walkthrough will not be updated Qleaf has resignation

Hey guys, this is hard for me but I have to do it so please bear with me.

Due to some unfortunate events that lead to some of my walkthroughs to suddenly vanish from my PC and majority of them is for games that are on-going. This is a sign for me and as such I decided it's time to pass on and leave the whole "creating walkthroughs" field. As a parting gift, I'll provide you guys with whatever walkthroughs I have left (All in .docx format) which you can feel free to continue/edit as you see fit. Some of them are finished, the others are still in Draft but you can do whatever you want with them.

It's EXTEREMLY IMPORTANT TO STOP YOUR MEMBERSHIP as I don't think I'll be creating any more walkthroughs for the foreseen future.

Best regards,
Qleaf

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
the walkthrough will not be updated Qleaf has resignation

Hey guys, this is hard for me but I have to do it so please bear with me.

Due to some unfortunate events that lead to some of my walkthroughs to suddenly vanish from my PC and majority of them is for games that are on-going. This is a sign for me and as such I decided it's time to pass on and leave the whole "creating walkthroughs" field. As a parting gift, I'll provide you guys with whatever walkthroughs I have left (All in .docx format) which you can feel free to continue/edit as you see fit. Some of them are finished, the others are still in Draft but you can do whatever you want with them.

It's EXTEREMLY IMPORTANT TO STOP YOUR MEMBERSHIP as I don't think I'll be creating any more walkthroughs for the foreseen future.

Best regards,
Qleaf
We've been through this on the previous page, Zwarven takes it over.

4.20 star(s) 299 Votes