sirvac

Dec 10, 2019
I installed the gallery mod and saw there is another scene with Adriana. How do i unlock the 6th scene?

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
I installed the gallery mod and saw there is another scene with Adriana. How do i unlock the 6th scene?
I don't know about that mod, but you get a scene with Adriana in this release if you are NOT on the Sandra path, and if you had the MC choose to 'Stay a bit longer' with Adriana in the hotel room back in v0.80.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
There are two main paths: you either pursue Sandra or you don't. When you are on the Sandra path, the other girls are now closed off to the MC. If you are not on that path, it is the player's option as to which (if any) the MC can pursue. As far as I can see, up to now, the MC can pursue all of them on the no-Sandra path, if that is what you want.

So, as of this moment, two paths must be played to see all content.

The trigger for seeing more of Lisa occurs back in release v0.45. You not only have to go with her on her hooker search, but when Lisa asks the MC if he wants to stay and watch, you must choose 'Sure'.
If you play solo-Haley some scenes with your parents/bosses are different I think. Everyone is more suspicious about their relationship in that path.

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Game Compressor
Donor
Sep 18, 2017
If you play solo-Haley some scenes with your parents/bosses are different I think. Everyone is more suspicious about their relationship in that path.
yes, i noticed that on my playthrough

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
As well they should be.

Without Sandra their relationship is much more difficult to hide. When Sandra is around, people believe that she is the main interest for the MC, and the Haley relationship seems more normal. Without Sandra, not so much. Especially the scene where the father catches the MC coming out of the MC's bedroom (where Haley had slept) in the morning. With Sandra in there too, it's only mildly disturbing. Without Sandra in there too... WHAT THE FUCK!!!

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
As well they should be.

Without Sandra their relationship is much more difficult to hide. When Sandra is around, people believe that she is the main interest for the MC, and the Haley relationship seems more normal. Without Sandra, not so much. Especially the scene where the father catches the MC coming out of the MC's bedroom (where Haley had slept) in the morning. With Sandra in there too, it's only mildly disturbing. Without Sandra in there too... WHAT THE FUCK!!!
And none of the other side girls are seemingly in any desire to be the "next girlfriend". Other than maybe Diane. I know she keeps saying "fuck buddy", but she keeps acting more romantic about things.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
It is my opinion that this game always intended to have Sandra in it as a major participant. It is also my opinion that the developers provided a non-Sandra route only after so many players stated that they disliked her. I can assure you that on the Sandra route, Haley is most certainly NOT out of the picture. Haley is still the center of attention and attraction, regardless of the path you play.

One of the reasons that I base my belief that Sandra was an integral part of the original planning for the game, is the fact that only two characters receive a points count in the scripts - Haley and Sandra. None of the other NPCs have points accumulated for them.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
oh by the way i was wondering if anyone knows .... will there be a time when we get a shot at Lisa ... damn that girl is soooo fine ......... :love:

yctracon

Sep 22, 2019
As well they should be.

I don't think its weird at all for two sibblings, especially when they are this close, to sleep in the same room or even the same bed. You could even make the point that sharing the bed is more comfortable than sleeping alone on the couch. And even if there were 2 equally comfortable beds and they decided to share one, instead of jumping to conclusions you'd probably wonder why it happened and ask some questions, wouldn't you?
So unless the dad has suspicions from when he found the panties the first time they had sex, its not WHAT THE FUCK at all.

Stories often are like this, where people communicate unrealisticly with each other, just to keep the suspense going and move the story a certain way. So instead of a real conversation we get some suspicious comments and then they stop talking.

The parents overall don't really fit for me. They want MC to take care of Haley, they are obviously worried about Haley,
they were certainly ok with them moving into the same flat, but now they seem to want to keep them apart from each other as much as possible.
Unless you suspect theres something going on, I don't know why any parent would have a problem with their children beeing very important to each other, and getting along great, and sharing a special kind of connection. There were a couple of lines about how they need to life their own seperate lifes, I don't understand those at all.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
The parents overall don't really fit for me. They want MC to take care of Haley, they are obviously worried about Haley
don't forget what little mentions there are from mom about Haley .... and what couples don't tell each other things ... near none actually ... so of course dad would know what has happened to Haley when she was 15 .... and it still bothers them as parents .... i for one think the story works very well .. when i heard about what happened to Haley i honestly want to beat that teachers ass ....

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
and also what Haley mentions about you being like mom .... just remembered about that one .. lol

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
I tend to just play incest tagged games, because that's a kink of mine I greatly enjoy.
So, it's refreshing that I'm so enamored with Sandra.

Honestly, Sandra is beautiful.
I don't normally care for black girls in these types of games. First, their renders usually aren't as attractive, and second, their personalities usually suck, largely because stereotypes and certain character archetypes that the creator thinks the game needs.

Instead, not only are her renders beautiful, but Sandra comes across as a person.

Not a stereotype, not a caricature, not a token black character.

That is astonishingly refreshing, and building a love story around her is similarly refreshing.

Haley is great. The perfect combination of annoying and endearing. I appreciate that she is an open, sexual person, but not written as a slutty character. The relationship development with her feels earned.

Lastly, while I see problems on the horizon with Dad, I like him. I like him a lot. Probably the best "father" in any of these games I've ever played.

Oh, I almost forgot. Victor is amazing. And just like Sandra, instead of tokenism, stereotypes or caricatures, he comes across as a very real person, and the relationship you build with him as a boss, friend, and even mentor, confidant and father figure in some ways, is excellently done.
I also like Sandra..I just like Haley more and I think she needs me (MC) more. I think it's not fair dragging Sandra into this mess. It's why I'm playing a Haley only route. But When the game is done, I'm looking forward to play the Haley Sandra route as well...Same with Adriana. For some or other reason, I want my first playthrough to be Haley alone. Unlike other games, I'm not playing multiple paths...

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
don't forget what little mentions there are from mom about Haley .... and what couples don't tell each other things ... near none actually ... so of course dad would know what has happened to Haley when she was 15 .... and it still bothers them as parents .... i for one think the story works very well .. when i heard about what happened to Haley i honestly want to beat that teachers ass ....
Honestly, I doubt that the dad knows what happened with Haley, not even the "official" version. He seems like the type that would've murdered his ass even because of that. If Haley was afraid of Klaus telling on her father about it, it seems unlikely that the mom would.

4.20 star(s) 298 Votes